• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Sydney] - Transmissions 10th Bday - 09 Sept - State Sports Centre Homebush REVIEWS!

_Bionic_

Bluelighter
Haven't seen anyone post about this yet so I thought what the hey..

Line up

Hard Dance - Yoji Biomehanika
GERMANY Vs AUST - Hard Trance Kan Cold (GERMANY) Vs Nervous and Steve Hill (AUST)
GERMANY Vs AUST - Tech Trance Kamui (GERMANY) Vs Matrix + Shadower (AUST)
BELGIUM Vs AUST - Trance Fred Baker (BELGIUM) Vs Jumping Jack + Patrik Carrera (AUST)
SLOVENIA Vs AUST - Hard Style Sam Punk (SLOVENIA) Vs Nik Fish and Nitrouz (AUST)
AUST - Hard Style Amber Savage (AUST

And many more.
Check out http://www.transmission.net.au <--set times are there!!

Ill see you guys there!! %) (got my early bird tickets!!)

Just adding in all the essential stuff you forgot to include!

Date: 09 Sept
Venue: State Sports Centre
Time: 9pm-7am
Tickets from:
* Ticketek
* The Urban Store
* Central Station Records, Darlinghurst
* One Stop Deejay, Darlinghurst
* 3 Mobile, Railway Parade, Cabramatta
* www.inthemix.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:
Ticket Purchased, the Monday off work arranged, 30 days to go, let the countdown begin :D

Don't forget to check out the Transmission warm up party Fri 18th Aug @ Home

Soooo... Being an Space\ALien theme what is everyone to be dressrf up as??

hehe yeah You won't see many people dress into a space theme

However the majority of the crowd will be space cadets :D

Yeah. Most I was thinking about is doing a doodle in Paint of a spaced out alien pringing it out on transfer paper and ironing onto my shirt

_Bionic_ said:
Soooo... Being an Space\ALien theme what is everyone to be dressrf up as??

Kevin Spacey from K-Pax.

And Riot Grrrl, you are going. Cause I am. That should be reason enough. ;)

I've got 2 tickets, for friends that aren't coming so if anyone wants them PM me. $55 each.

taa :)

thats all weird, because Yoji Biomehanika and Fred Baker are booked in to play at Pharmacy birthday in Melbourne on the 9/9/06.

Originally posted by Jimity
And Riot Grrrl, you are going. Cause I am. That should be reason enough.

awww i wish i had the funds hey :(
I'm so broke i'm moving back in with the olds :| yes it's that serious

Less than one week to go!

Bit annoyed @ set times. Kamui are playing early which means they won't play as hard as I'd like. Oh, and the Electro Band comp for 15mins at 5am b/t Yoji and Sam Punk is going to kill the mood.

Sam Punk would of been better than Uberdruck, but still some hardstyle is better than no hardstyle :)

police

I managed to hear the tail end of the news on the radio this afternoon and the news reader was saying that plenty of undercovers (no surprise there 8( ) and dog squad will be present @ transmission.
She also babbled something about 50,000 people (which is when i switched the radio off) so don't know what that was about..........

but just thought I'd give a 'heads up' for those who are interested ;)
Anyone else heard anything on the topic?

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,20356539-5006009,00.html

Cops crash dance party

September 05, 2006 12:00

RECREATIONAL drug users will be targeted by police at a major dance party in Sydney's west this weekend.

Officers from the Police Rescue squad, dog unit and commuter crime unit will attend the Transmission 10th Birthday event at the State Sports Centre, Homebush Bay, on Saturday night.

"The operation aims to ensure patrons at the event have a good time, are safe and discouraged from bringing or using illegal drugs,'' Flemington Local Area Commander Superintendent Peter Gallagher said today.

"Anybody who plans to take illegal substances to the dance party should think twice. You will be caught.''

Police also would target anti-social behaviour, Supt Gallagher said.

Representatives from the Sydney West Area Health Service will be involved in the operation, providing "in-the-field'' drug counselling and referral services.

The dance part organisers are fully supportive of the planned policing strategies, police said.
Up to 50,000 people are expected to attend the rave, which runs from 9pm Saturday to 7am Sunday.