Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney- Transmission Feb 14- syd olympic park

*bump*

hey dudes... going to be mad!!
Im sure ill cya all in the chillout area before Archie/ and Dumonde starts up :)

Monday today... at uni... wasted! 8( Cannot recover from Saturday night/sunday morning

Overall verdict: Fantastic music and laser show! Friendly & helpful security too :)

best nite ever!!! even though i miss Dumonde the first hour
great music, vibes, people and friends
I was dancing next to a hottest asian guy i have ever seen, then my friends dragged me to other group
Last time i went to utopia, I met my long lost cousin there, and this time i met the guy that i was in love with few yrs ago, we havent been in contact since the day i lost my phone, I was so happy to see him and I found out that hes been looking for me and missing me all those years out of contact. Whats with me and re-uniting with long lost people at rave?
cant wait for next transmission

yes, was a great night!!!

work on sunday night was very very dreadful, theory at tafe today wasnt much better...

It was my first doof... and i ran into so many people i havent seen in ages, scared the fuck out of me.

Yes, very good, whats next ??? TWO TRIBES !!!

Greatest experience of my entire fucking eXistance.

Got there early, about 9:30. No cops in sight. Which was strange to say the least. Got all my chuppa chups and chewie confiscated, which pissed me off a bit, but ah well. Night was fucking awsome. Banginmission was my favourite sub-room, since it was nice and cool all night (unlike Numission). Talked to pleanty of strangers. Had a forty minute conversation with the Police commander about what drugs I was taking. He was incredibley cool about it. Nice bloke. One of the other coppers ended up getting a photo of my "I'm a cunt" shirt "as a souvienor".... He probably just wanted a shot of someone off his tits to use in the next anti-drugs campaign; but oh well.

{EDIT}Whoops, wrong forum{/EDIT}

I cannot fucking wait til the next trans, but Two Tribes is next.

Its Monday night, and I just got home. Best weekend eVER.

Fucking shaweet.

Last edited:
Yah i had a good enough night. Wasnt too exciting, or too boring. Met up with an angel who saved my life :) I think the spiritual conversations were what made the night.

The next transmission, hmmm, depends on who's playing i guess...

Last edited:
Jimity said:
Nervous: Dont drive if your....not drunk.

LMAO that was fkn hilarious.

I had a good 1. didnt talk 2 enuf randoms tho. more randoms i say!

and so disapointed i didnt fall in love on the dance floor. fell in love with the lasers instead....

Not only did i fall in love with the lasers, but i feel in love with the trapeze ppl, that shit was just freaky, it was even more classic seeing the faces of everyone watching them...

Still, to the poor girls who lost their car on level D1, im sorry, but i didnt mean to sing "Where's your car at???"

i just had to!!!

well what a night

and as usual spent most of it sitting down.

for those who saw me yes I did move I had to go to the loos at some point!!

Hope everyone had a good time bring on two tribes!

Yeap, I also had a pretty good night :) Though after 2:30 I don't remember much.
I also fell in love with the 2 x dual head 3.5 colours and 4x yag 100 and 1 yag 300 lasers =D . The rest of the lighting was pretty good as well .

Music wise it was ok, Dumonde played a lot harder set then they played last year. Best Set went to Archie and Richie Braics I think anyway.

Sound was a bit dodgy throughout the night, levels kept changing, not as lound or clear as previous transmissions.

I hope they get rid of that nicole fossiti or whatever her name is , she is a terrible MC, doesn't suit hard trance music at all, and I know I'm not the only one who didn't like her. she ruined a few tracks by talking over them Second Trip was one that I can remeber, Bring back Losty or even Nervous like he did back in the day.

I did spend a bit of the night outside just wondering around and talking to randoms.
Can't wait for the next Transmission on the 29/5/04, heard Kai Tracid and other dj's on his same record label were playing =D

8o
howdy doody all ... long time no post!!
good to catch up with a couple of yas on satday!
hallo to the guy who asked if i was a bluelighter n i said i wasnt n e more... freaky that u knew i was sorry i 4 gots ur name chookie!
had a fukn kik ass nite ay! i lost my car 2!! went to the wrong level heheh how stoopid!!
c u all at 2 tribes! ill try n post a bit more to catch up wod sum of yall!! peace! :)