Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney-TRANSMISSION ALL STAR DJ BATTLE-May 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilpopa9000

Bluelighter
Hey everyone.

How many peeps out there absolutely psyched on this party?? I know I am-I cant wait and its still 2 months away (went thru the same anxious eager wait for the last 1).

Just to let all those who don't know yet that the rumours for the next Transmission are official. The Tracid Traxx tour is playing there. Thats Hennes and Cold, Kai Tracid, ASYS and Derb, as well as Sydneys best of the best trance DJs. And Hennes and Cold get an hour and a half set.

For those who havent been to a Transmission before I urge you to go if you love your trance and are over 18. You'd be crazy not 2. Out of every party I've ever been to I still say Transmission is by far the best (7th birthday last year-this years Anthem Evolution wasnt anything on that but still really good). The vibe and atmosphere are simply amazing, the lasers and lighting are absolutely wild-the best of any rave I've been to. The sound systems are set up perfectly and the very best in international and local DJs and trance music is guaranteed.

This is looking to be probably the biggest Transmission ever 2 with 4 huge internationals, as opposed to every other Transmission parties 1 (though its always a VERY GOOD 1-ie: Scott Project, Dumonde etc). And best part is ticket prices are the same as the other ones.

Oh, also gota give abig shout out to them for their choice of venue. The State Sports Center at olympic Park is by far the best venue I've ever been into party.

Calling all Trance-missionaries to the dancefloor. This is gona be such a wild and wonderful night no words can describe how excited I am.
See u all there.

When i read the line up for the next Transmission i couldnt calm myself down for like 10 minutes.I couldnt believe what i was reading,its a whos who of hard trance.Death itself cant stop me from going to this one.If youve never been to one and you love trance,do yourself a favour and make this your first Transmission.This is going to be one of the biggest nights of the year.I so cant wait for this one.The 29th of May cant come soon enough.

Hell yeah Dr Zul. I found out a week ago and I still havent calmed down. I don't think I can. I'm picking it to be the best party of the year. I don't know what else is in store for 2004 but I know Transmissions are the best of all parties and with the Tracid Traxx tour there along with all the best locals its bound to be HUGE. I reckon the only possibility of beating it this year is Transmissions 8th birthday which is rumoured to have the legendary Scott Project back, but we'll have to wait and see. Are u Dr Zul off e-child by the way??

Kais cool but Im more psyched on Hennes and Cold personally. I'm mostly just psyched coz its another awesome Transmission event in the making.

I know that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, but....

I really wasn't a fan of the last Transmission. The one before, where Scott Project played was amazing. When he finished his set everyone was dissapointed (and tired!), we could hardly move through Stevie B's set.

I think they were expecting this this time, with the break for the trapeze show, but personally I was glad when those DJs left the stage (whoever they were...). I honestly don't think they were mixing their records -AT ALL!

P.S. BeXta's livesets alone are nearly worth the 60 bucks!

P.P.S. If past Transmissions are anything to go by, being born after 85' will; not be a problem.

Tickets went on sale yesterday - (1 April) and there is the buy 2 get 1 free offer to take full advantage of so do it! Ticketsa then wrk out to $50, instead of the regular $75 =D

nothing in this world can stop my from attending the next transmission !

The line up made me have a bit of an epileptic fit : Kai Tracid (saw him at Gas and Utopia ... but he always seems to please!), ASYS and Hennes and Cold ... (theres one more headliner but these are the ones im most keen on seeing) ...

I seriously cant wait for this ... transmission valentines was one of the best parties ive been to and the next one is only going to be bigger with such a massive line up!

Waaaaaaah!

Hennes and Cold is bound 2 be the best, hardest and most banging set of the night I reckon. Kai Tracid will be good-Im not too big a fan of ASYS though so I dunno how it'll turn out with them b2b. I missed seeing Hennes and Cold last year coz Transmission Live was like a week and a half before my 18th so Im over hyped this time. I reckon its awesome what theyre doin with the local sets 2-like how each DJ gets an hour but its in 2 half hour blocks against another DJ. Mad plan from the team. And Dr Zul-Ill give u a clue who I am off e-child. I wrote the same sorta thread on there for this event plus 2 other threads on Transmission and did the first thread for the last Transmission. Its pretty obvious now innit? Oh, and HI SHERRY!!

See you all there. This is going to be one head mashing, body pumping, serotonin depleting night!

o0 chewie 0o said:
I know that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, but....

I really wasn't a fan of the last Transmission. The one before, where Scott Project played was amazing. When he finished his set everyone was dissapointed (and tired!), we could hardly move through Stevie B's set.

I think they were expecting this this time, with the break for the trapeze show, but personally I was glad when those DJs left the stage (whoever they were...). I honestly don't think they were mixing their records -AT ALL!

P.S. BeXta's livesets alone are nearly worth the 60 bucks!

P.P.S. If past Transmissions are anything to go by, being born after 85' will; not be a problem.

^^^ i think you are talking about 7th Transmission birthday, yeh that was really shit, all i wanted to hear was Scott Project but when he came on, i was so disappointed, i left at 5am, i think the 6th birthday and the one after it were good, but anyways, ill definitely attend this one, awesome line-up, more than a month to go

So long :(

got my ticket today!!

god i love transmissions.. my favouriteist party ever :)
and don't forget crowds, the theme is combat so i wanna see lots of army print..
an army of hardcore?

well.. hard trance anyway ;)
hell yeah

well, after long discussion with my other transmissionaries... (is that a word) We are all going again to see this...

Shall be a hectic night, im sure i shall see you bl'rs there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.