• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney : Terrific Tuesdays@ Newtown : Sydney Bler Drinks Posse

ok...myself and harraser are arriving in syd this wednesday morning. ive organised a get together with a few of our closest friends for his birthday. those that have replyd to my email your invite is in the mail today. those that havent can get stuffed. i dont chase people to reply to things. not replying is rude. specially when i know you've read it. ;)

i couldnt think of a venue other than the bank so for those that wont be getting an invite to his birthday feel free to turn up Wednesday night there at 7pm. Just drop me a pm first and let me know your comming?

if you wana change this comming terrific tuesday to wednesday it would rock :D

Kat i made it Wed night so you could come before goin to CNBR for NY.

mwah.

As far as i'm aware, both Kat and I wont be able to be there that night. Kat is actually leaving for CBR that day, and i'll still be in CBR till that night. I'll see what i can sort out though.... :(

DJC*

well we will still be there, whether you're in canberra or not. you both know the dates we are up there...so we will just have to drink without you. ive changed the date twice already :\

dont worry stars...I'LL be there and that's what counts ;)

looking forward to it

Ok... all organised... I'll be seeing you there stars!!

Whoot for 1/2 price cocktails til 11pm and lesbian night.

Yeah, its ok, world crisis over. All has been changed. I do however have to work the next day, so it'll be a quiet one for me drinks wise. :)

DJC*

OMG two nights of drunkeness in a row!! I will be there also...lesbian night Y3Y!!

was fun :) thought the place was to crowded and music to loud : but much love to those specail ones that turned up :)

xx

miss you.

I'm so speshal :) that's what my mum tells me anyway.

far out those lesbinums were scary!! glad we relocated to zanzi

booooo- we had people over for dinner that night who are getting married in two weeks so we really couldn't change the date :(

sorry to have missed both starfalls and Ant!!! <3

so is there a meet up this tuesday (first one for the year) i a littel lost

wanders what shinanigans i'll get up to this time round

i really really have to start to learn to read a thread before i post

no fare on my to fave drinking shinanigan buddys not being there (BB and cb you better be ready to make up for it next week)

well i'll be there with bells on this week cant wait
just cant get to hammered this time as i have work and after spending all last week with a hangover at work i dont think thhey will like it to much if do the same this week

I'm pretty sure CB is in canada...and I'm pretty sure it's on this week cos Muzby is up

Since i have wednesday off i could be up for a little drinking action tomorrow.

just found my photos of the magpi and CB and BB abd talhiana antix from the last one i was at
hmm memorys
how i love my digi cam to rimind me of what i got up to when i was to drunk to remeber in the morning

oh and cant make it now as i have a dinner date
sorry but i just couldnt nock back the offer of dinner with a beautiful soul

So is anybody actually going then?

I'm gonna bail too methinks....Newtown's far enough out of the way that i'm not gonna turn up on the odd chance some folks might be there...

Muzby and I will definitely be there. We're currently driving down from Byron Bay, so we'll be good and thirsty by the time we get there.

*Note from Muzby* "Pikers will be shot"