• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Sun 2nd October 2005 - Kippax Lake/Moore Park - PARKLIFE!!!

ok so my day, which wont happen, but i will try and make it work will look somewhat like this...

Daddy G - 2:30 - 3:30 - (i will miss the end of the set)
Ugly Duckling - 3:30 - 4:30
Crazy Penis - 4:30 - 5:30
Rennie Pilgrim - 5:30 - 6:00 (end of set)
Roots Manuva - 6:00 - 6:30 (half of set)
Hybrid - 6:30 - 7:00 (end of set)
Drumattic Twins- 7:00 - 8:30
And i think jumping between freestylers and Tom neville to finish the night off!!!

now im fuckin excited... cant fuckin wait, just hopefully this shit weather will kick over, so it doesnt turn into MUDLIFE!

How could i forget... also stolen from the fuzzy website...

ESSENTIAL PARKLIFE INFORMATION
BYO - There is no byo as food and alcohol is available at the event.

WATER - there will be a free water outlet onsite.

PHOTO ID - Is essential as the event is 18+ only.

WEATHER PROTECTION - Parklife is outdoors so please bring sun/rain protection as we play rain, hail or shine.

RECORDING EQUIPMENT - No video/audio recording equipment permitted.

PUBLIC TRANSPORT - We encourage you to use public transport (Infoline: 131 500 or go to www.131500.com.au).

FIRST AID - We will have first officers on site but we encourage you to party safely.

SMIRNOFF EXPERIENCE SHUTTLE BUS - Our friends at Smirnoff have kindly offered to provide Smirnoff Experience Shuttles to and from Parklife so you can travel in comfort for FREE! The Shuttles will be picking up from Central Station between 12pm and 4pm and heading back to Central Station and the Parklife After Party @ home between 7pm and 11pm.

PARKING - Parking will be available at Area 2 carpark on Driver Ave – please enter via Lang Rd. Parking will cost you $15 for the whole day and the carpark will be open from 9am – 11.30pm.

EFTPOS - We will eftpos at Bar 2 which is located next to the Outdoor Stage.

PASSOUTS - There will only be passouts from Parklife after 3pm.

RIDES & GAMES - We have made Parklife bigger than ever and that includes the amount of activities on site for you to enjoy. We will have dodgems, the ‘Super Sizzle’ ride, the Giant Slingshot and last but not least High Society Croquet (one game includes fancy dress hire for the duration of the game courtesy of Fancy Schmancy). In addition to this we will have roaming performers throughout the day.

HEINEKEN BEER GARDEN - Cool down in the shade of the Heineken beer garden with a cold Heineken on Tap and the relaxed atmosphere by the lake. Food stalls, market stalls and picnic bench seating overlooking Kippax Lake.

SMIRNOFF EXPERIENCE COCKTAIL BAR - The Smirnoff Experience cocktail bar will be serving up yummy Smirnoff vodka cocktails including Moscow Mules, Martinis, Caipiroskas and Cosmos all day in the Smirnoff Experience Tent.

ITM VIP TOILETS - So you’ve organised all your friends to go, you’ve all bought your tickets, you’ve worked out which acts you want to see on the day. But have you organised access to the one and only ITM-VIP Toilet Block? If the answer is no then act now or you’re going to miss out on a little piece of luxury at Parklife. Join Now! http://www.inthemix.com.au/vip/

3D WORLD GROUPIE TENT - There’s a little groupie inside each of us … let yours run free at Parklife with the launch of the 3D World Groupie tent. It’s the place to meet and greet your dance music idols, as 3D World and Fuzzy take the likes of Kaskade and Rennie Pilgrem from behind the decks and down to the party people. Ever wanted to know what colour underpants Nick Warren wears or whether Nu Mark eats Coco Pops or muffins for breakfast? This is your chance to chat one-on-one with the biggest names in dance music! The 3D World photographer will be on hand taking official pics, and you could even score the autograph of your favourite DJ.

All times are approximate and each artist may only be in the groupie area for 10 or 15 minutes

4 – 5.30: Daddy G, Kaskade, Ugly Duckling
5.30 – 6.30: A Skillz, Crazy Penis, Nick Warren
6.30 – 7: Drumattic Twins, Rennie Pilgrem, MC Chickaboo, DJ Numark
7 – 7.30: DJ Sneak, Roots Manuva, Hybrid
7.30 – 8: Sandy Rivera, Freestylers, Tom Neville

After Glow
What - Parklife 7 After Party
Where - Home Nightclub
When - Sunday 2nd Oct 10pm - 5am
Who: Sandy Rivera, Kaskade, Rennie Pilgrem, Drumattic Twins, A Skillz & Tom Neville
Plus Nick Toth, John Devecchis, Jonathan Wall & Moneyshot
How much - $30 inside parklife, $45 at the door...

Not sure if i will go, depends how im feeling and how im travelling with money...

So yeah, theres all the information for the afterparty... ENJOY!

I'll be having my afterparty at where ever I can most quickly obtain a hot shower, clean clothes, a decent meal and a nice glass of wine. I cant imagine anything nastier than kicking on all night after dealing with the whole festival thing for 12 hours.

Last edited:
Going Soft? Pffffftttt.... I was born soft!! I am the one and only soft-core mofo!!! ;) =D

im liking this...

8.gif

Sunday
Fine, mostly sunny. NW winds.
Min: 15C Max: 27C

Hopefully the fuckin weather man gets it right!!!

urgh...........still recovering from Utopia but PLm is going to be sick. Can't wait for Freestylers & MC Sirreal

whats the go with the communist rally? AKA BL meetup?

:D

HA HA HA...

um, if someone will organise it, i will show up... maybe... ok... i will... but.. im not organising it...

How about we all have a theme for it, so we can all sort us out from the others...

we can all dress like Hunter S Thompson... Funky shirt and hat with sunnies... DONE!

2pm. Next to the lake on the Driver Ave side, opposite the Heineken Beer Garden (near the main entrance).

There we go.... organised. I might even turn up.

Wicked.

I'll bring my cowboy boots and air horn

/homer Simpson

:D

Chopsy; Ok, I promise to go. However, you have to keep in mind that if there was a Golden Nang for "the least reliable Bluelighter" it would be named after me. ;) =D

OH TOTALLY!

im not going to hold my breath... Once signat shows up... im leaving, due to the fact that you actually showing up, are about... 10%... i think im being kind in saying that...

O WELL... We shall find out

did you know... DICA... is acid spelt backwards... whoa!

spohc_rec1ff0 backwards is chopsy is a dirty acid freak :p

have fun kids, decided definately not to go today because keystroke is sick :( and we'd rather watch the footy!

lol, that would be me... just getting ready now... should be out of here soon, hope to catch up with you alll...