• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney- *Sublime@HOME any friday...part two*

Bass Station!!! Thats it!! I was talking to some random at subbies that was from Melb and he was saying that he had heard so much about Subbies and it was shit compared to Bass Station.....

Anyone from subbies been there before??

sassy85 said:

I'll have to agree with you Daniel, i have made so many good mates (you being one of them =D) and i will never forget all the good times i did have there, its just time for a break.

I'm definately going to Transmission and Prophecy but i think for now they are the only two events, i think it will do my mind and body a load of good to have a break too.

Keep in touch Daniel!! ;)

haha yeee so many good times at subbies! and bad ones! not many bad ones. probably just once..which was luka's trip to the hospital. but all in all many enjoyable moments! my non-raver mates want to explore clubs such as le panic and arthouse and clubs like those. i might go tank nightclub come this sunday if i dont promote rave flyers at this under 18s dance party in my area..or if i dont go electric the rave, im hyped for the up incoming raves..such as bonkers 2,fantasia,hard wars 4 utopia:prophecy and etc! i purchased my phatties!! phat raver pants! :D they so cool! imma get it customized a bit so it'll be ready or have ready for fantasia and transmission and so on!

prolly my next visit to sublime might be sept. 9th for a friends birthday..then that no more. but come fridays ill be tempted to go but no!!! :p

and hard kandy ive heard is equivalent to sublime. but might be wrong. havent heard of bass station.. i wouldnt mind going down to melbourne to see how the melbourians shuffle..and how they compare to the shire and campo shufflers :)

Hehe Phatties!! How much did you pay??

Luka's trip to the hospital was the only week i havent been in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages.

I dont really have time to go to raves coz they're all on Saturdays :( And thats when i work...

I wouldnt mind going to Arthouse, been to Kink there once and it was pretty good.

I think i'd prolly still like subbies if i hadnt of gone nearly every week since last August!!! But i can never loose the memories that i've got, they may be all meshed together and mixed up, but i know they're there!! :p haha

im payed 250 for the lot including glow reflected strap on belt thingy..they look cool..when i customize it i hope it'll look cooler!

raves are prefect for me! sunday to scat! :D

i heard le panic in the X is good...anyone been?

hahahah yeah those meshed and mashed memories of subbies aye seira ''oh imm s0o0o0o fucked'' :p

haha remember when you were shining those blue lights in my eyes near the toilets on the second level, now i was really fucked then!!!... hahahaha ahh memories.... i think that was the week of Ferry Corsten, and i thought that Subbies was empty but it was actually packed!! :p lol

lol now i think of that memory a cant think of anything else!!! Ahhh CRAP!! hahaha. Oh wait its all coming back....................

I'm sitting here at work giggling to myself and thinking of random shit like me getting massages from Homer in the toilets, or that time when i lost my lip balm and couldnt go on with out it (then i actually found it and was completely over joyed), oh how could i forget bread rolls, grasshopper or bandaid!! They were my random words that i just blurted out while having D&M's with randoms and then we just looked at each other as if "what the fuck????". hahahaha Oooh or my obsession with the security guard that wore Cool Water...

Subbies is a great place!!!

Lol now i'm gonna want to go this Friday!! New sound system!!! Aww... No, must stay away...... :(

sassy85 said:
Bass Station!!! Thats it!! I was talking to some random at subbies that was from Melb and he was saying that he had heard so much about Subbies and it was shit compared to Bass Station.....

Anyone from subbies been there before??

I met a guy from melbourne who was at subbies last week as well, but he was saying he was impressed with sublime.

I've been to Bass Station, Hard Kandy, bubble, PHD ( another day club in melbourne ) Nothing really stuck out in my mind about any of those clubs expect for bubble and PHD ,being all day clubs, you get some messy people there.
Bass Station if I remember correctly is full of people wearing rave type clothing,, phat pants and the like. Generally the crowds are a Lot better then sydney clubs as well, They are all worth going to if you like sublime, plastic etc.

Ok well this is good info to know... I am thinkng of going to Melbourne within the next couple of months. Might try these places out.

Subbies was heaps good on friday night!! The new sound system rocks!! I was standing right infront of the speaker on the right hand side and i swear the vibrations were pushing me over the other side of the room!! =D

So many good songs were played!! They played Attention for the first time in a very long time, well that i can remember anyway... hehe And they played that Bass song, cant remember the name though... oh well. And as always XTC and Dirty Summer were great. =D =D

I was trippin till about 4am, so the upstairs bar where the new screen with the fish on it was my favourite place to be!! hehe

So much for not going back for a while!! :p

Did anyone else go??

sassy85 said:
Subbies was heaps good on friday night!! The new sound system rocks!! I was standing right infront of the speaker on the right hand side and i swear the vibrations were pushing me over the other side of the room!! =D

Thats the even the full system yet, the system that is in now, is just a stand in until the real speakers comes in from overseas, apprantly they didn't have enough equipment to forfill the order.
It will loook exactly the same as it is now, just more speakers

The only downer for the night was i hit my head on a speaker... I was walking on the new stage thing and was just about to go down the stairs and BAM!!! My head went right into the corner of the speaker that was hanging out... I think thats pretty dangerous!!

Woo Hoo, Just read that Jumping Jack will be playing this week for a 4 hour set =D
Pee Wee is also playing, Thinking of going, but it's the same night as A Night of Trance, decisions decisions. Might end up going to sublime and ANOT.

On another note, they will be selling membership to subbies for $30 as well this friday night

And if you dress all in white you get in for $17!! I dont know if i'll be going... The idea of Jumping Jack for that long really doesnt appeal to me. I get sick of listening to his CD, so there's no doubt i'd get sick of his live set. But i do like the idea of PeeWee for 3 hours :)

With the membership, do you still get the free shirt and glow sticks and stuff that you got when they originally did memberships???

Not sure about the tshirt and other stuff, I've had my sublime tshirt for about 3 years now.

I've always had a soft spot for jumping Jack, I reakon he will be pretty good tommorw night.

I would rather hear 4 hours of Jumping Jack then 4 hours of repetive crap by nik

Yeah, i'm over Nik aswell!! Bring on a 4 hour set by Archie!!! I'd be up the front for the whole 4 hours!!!! =D =D

Wouldnt mind subbies bringing back Matrix or Steve Hill as special guests!!

hey went to subbies on FRI, was great! Loved the white banners there and the vibrating floor!!

Went to subbies on fri for the first time in months.

The place seems to get smaller and smaller everytime I go.

Good night especially when we didn't have to pay to get in.

I went on friday night too, i didnt think it was a very good night there... only went coz of free entry!! =D Hardly any of my mates went so thats probably why i didnt have such a good night as i usually do, oh well...

Made some new friends up in cargo though!! So i guess that made my night ok!!

Was anyone watching the magician do tricks?? He was pretty good at card tricks..

sassy85 said:
now i was really fucked then!!!... hahahaha ahh memories.... i think that was the week of Ferry Corsten, and i thought that Subbies was empty but it was actually packed!!(
haha that was a awsome night, i dont know what made u think that night was empty, it was shoulder to shoulder on the floor, ddint even have room to glowstick!

ill def be going to subbies after trans i wanna check out this system and floor, sounds awsome

was on guestlist past friday..once inside i wanted to get out!

nice visor seira! haha :p

im so over subbies..i went to check out the new sound system..they turned it down.. it as shit..jumping jack playing trance..blerrr!!! bring back archie! archie is way better..archie @ plastic now.. :)

no more sublime for me! disappionted me.. more raves for me.

bring on fantasia!! :D