• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney....space bar /SKAZI/ 24th april

how about we make it midnight at elevators where you walk in? although they might have it in a different section of the club then they did for GMS ...i dunno and also seeing as thats the entrance that might not be so good ....ummm what about in a corner at say direction wise 2 o'clock at midnight from the entrance? does that make sense? :\ i don't think i even know what i'm talking about :p

someone who knows the club well needs to make a suggestion lol

I have no idea what your on about, but a meet up sounds cool
but just a quick question will there be tickets on the door ?????

hahaha yeah i didnt think that made much sense lol there might be tickets on the door but it all depends on how much they sell beforehand i guess and might not if they sell out...skazi is pretty big and i'm hoping they will try to keep the numbers down seeing as it's a club..nothing worse then trying to dance and you dont even have space to move your arms

hmm.. havent actually been to space so wouldnt know.

Does anyone know what the ventalation at this place is like? as in does it get too hot when the place get over half full??

only been there once, which was cyberotica, was a packed party due to the impressive line up.
the room wasnt that hot when infected and gms were playing, there were of course alot of poeple so. I remember seeing large fans arcoss the roof and around the place so i wouldnt worry, i think its a chronic venue. %)

^^ yeah me too...its bad enough dancing indoors let alone not being able to breath but yeah its not *too* bad there for an indoor i guess :p

oh what to wear what to wear...i have no idea...i think i need a new outfit

*goes shopping with no money* :\

bah, i have a tiny dilemma. I love psy-trance, anything psy for that matter. but i dislike going to outdoor events, i dont like being fkn 2 hours from home, feeling skank and dirty from dust and my ride for that night :p.
and since there are hardly any weekly psy events in the city anymore, i am being deprived from partying everyweek.

another problem is that im the only one who is into psy in my circle of freinds, the rest are into breaks and hardcore, and im getting kinda sick of going to hardcore events.

i need to start liking doofs, but i guess if they wernt located fkn 2 hours out of sydney all the time i would come.

ah what can ya do, i need a remedy!

how can you hate doofs? omg i hate dancing within walls!! yuck ! thats what is skanky and dirty to me!!

dancing in the forest amongst tress as the sun is rising..there is just nothing like it!!! you dont get things better then that

so what if you get a little dirty? who gives a fuck? you get yuckier dirty at a club i reckon

anyway....skazi!!!!!! this weekend ...yay!!!! =D

^^ Yes, it is this weekend :)

I'm hella excited about it too, Melbs style....just thought i'd join in the excitement here too....i've said it once, i'll say it again, Damn DQ, your enthusiasm is INFECTIOUS!! :D:D

*cough* stay on topic with event please *cough*

Thank you :)

*cough* we were...we talking about how infectious the excitement is for the event itself

=D

/stops being cheeky ;)

TWO SLEEPS TO GO!!!!!! =D

ahhhhh it's tommorow!!! am i the only one excited about this? its skazi!!! he is a psy GOD! =D

damn all of you for making me make 3 posts in a row :p

ok so the meetup isn't going to happen cos it's just too hard to organise but i have short ice blonde hair thats cut backwards, will be in jeans with red asian material flared out at the bottom...most likely a red singlet (not sure though) so come and say hi if you see me =D

ps...i'm drunk =D

hehehe

woo hoo

leaving in an hour

better have a shower and get dressed i guess :\

SKAZI!!!!!!! =D =D

w0oh0o for skazi, not so woohoo for my energyless being!!! hehe...

i wasnt going to go last night, but the forces of skazi somehow got me into Space nightclub (went to 2 a metal gig, then a hip hop gig before!!!)... got to space about 3am, missed first bit of his set but i dont know if i would of coped for his whole set! SO FULL ON!!! But it was good, a good, bizarre night. Skazi is insane.That man must beon some serious drugs to be that full on, non-stop (LIVE, for like 3 hrs)...

I liked the venue, it had air which was a defiante plus!

Gah... i lost my brain somewhere along the road... damn paranoia.

well skazi is fkn crazy, i was so trashed after his set. i was afraid that it would be like cyberotica with no space to dance, but alas i was wrong. PLENTY of room which was good, not too stuffy either.

yeah it was gret...not over crowded for an indoor so i had planty of room to dance and fuck did i stomp =D

that just fully rocked it for me

FULL ON!!!! like tal said....just the way i like my psy =D =D