• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY Pop Popovich Does Sydney - 9/9/05 - Pier 26 - Cockle Bay

ravpup is sam?????

i had such a fun night, as always, with you guys!

the drunken-ness (yours, not mine), the laughs, the photos, the phantom posts... and as always, someone got kicked out!!!

carry on kidlets :D

Ironic that I was the youngest there and pretty much babysitting Rav and Chops after Sonic Animation finished. I never want to do that again.

I DON'T CARE HOW HARD YOU'RE PEAKING, DRUNK, STONED, CHARGING OR OTHERWISE HOW FAR FROM BASELINE YOU ARE, YOU TOLD ME TWO MINUTES AGO!! :X

Other than that and the part where Rav got rolled, it was good.

By the way, does anyone know what the first encore track is called?

If you dont like hanging out with munted people, dont. You dont have any right to complain.

Well if anything the night was certainly eventful. However seeing rav being carted of in an ambulance wasn't the best way to finish things off. I don't understand why some people can get so aggressive when they drink alcohol.

Nice meteing new BLers and others that I've met before. And SA put on a pretty good show too!

gher said:
Ironic that I was the youngest there and pretty much babysitting Rav and Chops after Sonic Animation finished. I never want to do that again.

I DON'T CARE HOW HARD YOU'RE PEAKING, DRUNK, STONED, CHARGING OR OTHERWISE HOW FAR FROM BASELINE YOU ARE, YOU TOLD ME TWO MINUTES AGO!! :X

:D

BREAKaBEAT said:
If you dont like hanging out with munted people, dont. You dont have any right to complain.

See that's the thing - I told Rav I didn't want to hear how wasted he was but he couldn't remember much more than the previous minute or so, so he kept telling me. Other than that they weren't that bad. I ditched everyone during the latter half of the concert anyway.

I just think they got off on the wrong foot with all the echildren and everyone else at Paddy's.

BREAKaBEAT said:
ps: PLEASE DO NOT ASK FRIENDS IF THEY ARE BLUELIGHTERS. I DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS. EVER. TO ANYONE. THANK YOU.

hahaha

i think I know what you mean!

:D

Thanks to all who came, it certainly was a night/weekend to remember (for those of us who can remember it ;)). True to BL form, there was at least one person kicked out from every venue we attended.

It was great to meet some new Sydney BLers, and catch up with some of my old favourites.

For the record Ch0psy: Sonic Animation was really good.
14.gif