• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY Pop Popovich Does Sydney - 9/9/05 - Pier 26 - Cockle Bay

0ff1cer_ch0ps

Bluelighter
Pop Popavich Does Sydney - 9/9/05 - Pier 26 - Cockle Bay

What - Pop Popavich does Sydney
When - 9/9/05
Where - Pier 26, at the end of cockle bay wharf, near the aquarium
Why - The presence of Pop Popavich, not really, its just an excuse for bluelighters to get together and get fuckin maggot...

So yeah, short notice, but hey... he is coming, i know myself will be there, and so will Pop Popovich maybe...

Donny Don't has also put his hand up on getting there also...

Anyone else???

I will put a time this will kick of soon, but probably somewhere close to 6pm... Due to all i gotta do is stroll down from work!

So yeah... All is welcome, come down and get drunk in the bluelight glory!

Hey this looks good, I might even show up for a beer or two. ;)

It'd be great to meet/catch up with all you Sydney people who can actually make it, even if only for a few drinks.*

*Note: Anonymous tip offs indicate that this may evolve into a raucous drinking session as the evening progresses ;)

true that...

um...

also there is a good feed at that place... so if you wanna eat also, you probably best doing it there...

Beer... food... AHHHH

www.pier26.com.au

also, on note, we will NOT be heading to subbies after drink all night there... well that is my proposal anyways!

I don't like pier 26, but am more than happy to join you lads somewhere else on the night*

*somewhere that isn't at Darling Harbour pref! it's way too wanky!

...............*tries to hold tongue*..............

Can't resist................

Must back away..................

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH Screw it.

CITY FIRST!!!! =D I leave this place and its gone to shit already. Stars, you've even posted here and you still didn't notice. Sheesh.

;)

DJC* goes back to his deckchair

up all night said:
I hate bars.

I initially read this as I hate bras ;)

Go feminism!

I will be in the snow. Come back another time pop!

DJC* ... take a deep breath... :D

Maybe it could be edited to read 'Sydney does Pop Popovich'?

katmeow said:
Maybe it could be edited to read 'Sydney does Pop Popovich'?

That sounds a lot more painful.... But if someone is going to edit the title, maybe my name could be changed so it's spelled correctly? ;) :p

UAN, you don't have to wear heels, I won't be wearing mine (although this is mainly because of the logistics of trying to pack size 14 stillettos without damaging my other clothes 8(;)), so we can not belong together, hell I don't even belong in your city, I'm just there to inflict myself on people I don't know for a few days.

I have no doubt this will move on elsewhere through the night, Pier 26 was just suggested as a central place to all meet up that had decent beer etc, I really don't care where we end up moving too, anyone who has met me knows I'm fairly open to suggestion, so I'll leave it up to the SydneySiders to fight over where we go. :)

Re: Pop Popavich Does Sydney - 9/9/05 - Pier 26 - Cockle Bay

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
Donny Don't has also put his hand up on getting there also...

Shit that's this weekend coming up is it? Didn't realise it was so soon. I'll be there =D

*puts DJC* back in his box*

just cause i HAVE a LIFE and dont look at the net EVERY day...plus i was leaving sonicnature some work ;)

Edited title as the now redundant DJC* has pointed out ;)

Just got an email from Pier26... they said you can actually book tables, but just to show up, their should be heaps of room

so im requesting a time of about 5:30 - 6...

im willing to meet up with PP somewhere and head down, and all of you strugglers can meet up with us in there...

UAN - def dotn need to wear heals. its a pretty casual place from what i remember!!!

ALCOMOHOL!!!

edit - *cough* could be a possible move in place if Pop agrees... hopefully he does... due to yeah, i said so...

The Pavillion Hotel > Sonic Animation at The Metro... *cough*

If anyone else is keen to go still, its only 20 bucks entry into Sonic Animation, for one of Australia's best dance acts, doing their last show in sydney...

The pavillion has like $2.50 drinks all night also... so it will be MESSY!

GOOOOOOO TEAM!

Last edited:
My Friday night plans have been pushed back to the Friday after so I may be able to meet up with this little posse earlier than I thought. If I don't get fired by Friday [which is looking more and more likely!] I'll be there about 8ish. I would LOVE to go to Sonic Animation too!

After checking behind my back, it appears that my somewhat rubbery arms have been twisted in the direction of Sonic Animation =D

Where is the Pavillion/Metro? It would be good to start the evening/night somewhere that everyone who wants to catch up for a couple of drinks but not go to Sonic Animation could join us.

What time is Sonic Animation likely to start? I have pretty much all day Friday with no real plans, so I'm happy (read: dead keen) to start drinking earlier in the afternoon/evening.

Details people! I need details!

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:

The pavillion has like $2.50 drinks all night also... so it will be MESSY!

Not to mention $10 jugs of stelllllaaaa!!

I'm happy to go wherever. Just name a place and a time.

oh hey whoa Pops disregard that last PM cos I can meet you earlier then go on to perform my duties slightly later in the evening (which works well for me really)

I might come along for a bit after uni. Only one question - how much will Sonic Animation be at the door?