• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney Pills - 16/12/2003

ok. just for bt ;)

they a kinda bluey grey colour, have an alien logo like the xfiles on them, nicely pressed - not crumbly and they dont have a score on the back.

Come up is about 45mins. I suspect MDxA but dont have a testing kit (yeah I know thats pretty bad considering how long Ive been using for) to verify that.

lots of jaw clenching, eye wobbles and nice body rushes.

suggestion: go easy on these I got asked quiet a lot if I was feeling alright.

Last edited:
Had White Lips Sunday night, and they were I highly reccomend them if ya can get your hands on them. Very clean comedown.

grey versaces, white and black speckles,
the word "versache" written on one side and score on the other with S L on either side of the score.

havent tested but i suspect MDA becuase of the hallucinations i experiend whilst peakn

MC_adam said:
grey versaces, white and black speckles,
the word "versache" written on one side and score on the other with S L on either side of the score.

havent tested but i suspect MDA becuase of the hallucinations i experiend whilst peakn

As I said in this thread about the versaces:

Only tested, not tried.

EZ-Test (Marquis Reagent) - purple in about 1 sec
EZ-Test Supreme (Simon's) - blue pretty instantly.
suspected contents MD** not MDA

Yellow 69s.
Quite a few reports on Pillreports about these.
Bright yellow, well-pressed, no speckles, no score, bevel, 7mm * 4mm
Same test results in the same sort of time as for the versace. User report - very strong. 8-9/10.

blue aliens (same as reported by sydkiwi above):
light blue/grey, 8x4mm, no score on back, flat on both sides, alien head logo indented on front, square bevel on front side only.
ez test marquis: purple in 1 sec, eventually to black
ez test simon's: blue in 1-2 secs
ez test robadope: no reaction = MDxA
i haven't tried these yet but have been told that they are from the same batch as the yellow 69s and users couldn't say which was better.

yellow 69s:
EXACTLY the same dimensions, bevel, etc as blue aliens, deep yellow colour with indented 69 logo.
didn't ez test
took one in halves 45 mins apart after being warned by friends that some people were totally floored by half and spewed off them. came on in 25 mins, very strong classic MDMA feelings, eye wobbles etc... by the time the second half came on i was fucked: jaw shaking, loved up, gurning around the lounge room (probably a good thing i was in a house not a club). peak lasted about 3 hours i think. i never take pills in halves and this was by far the best half a pill i've had in ages and probably the best pill i've had in a year or more! completely recommended!!! 9/10

yay for good pills :)

I have consumed some Blue Aliens the last 2 weeks. They were both obtained from different sources. I didn't test either of them. I'm almost sure that they were the same pills both times though. They were 8mm*4mm, no score, bevel on topside. The alien head was indented.

However, I don't know what to think when I read pill reports!!! I know its all subjective, but people are saying this pill is MDA, with one user even suggesting it was a research chem I think. The pill has a lot of reports on it. I experienced mild visual effects, but nothing that says it was anything but a reasonably good quality MDMA pill. Some report rates it a 10. I didn't think it was that special...

Does anyone know (tested) multiple batches of these? 'Coz heaps of cunts have been saying they are trippy and shit...couldn't agree less...i didn't feel like dancing much, but it was still very chargey at times and other than having normal MDMA visuals, it wasnt trippy at all. I found it quite short lasting aswell heh.

Can anyone help me out with info/experiences?

I had 2 of the aliens (in the space of 5 hours) the same you described and on the second one i had ALOT of visuals! I didnt test it (silly i know) but i thought it was MDA, mainly because i was more fuct up then loved up and euphoric, single does lasted about 3 hours. I took it at a club and didnt feel like dancing much. Id probably give and 8/10. Hope this helps.

i vouch for the green blue whatever aliens and white clovers as mentioned