• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYDNEY] Food & Beverage Appreciation Group =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
preacha said:
i'm going to pull the pike card

awww is it cos i might be coming again? ;)

I will be in sydney that weekend as i want to hear the Dali Lama speak the morning of the 16th but i don't know what i'll be doing exactly but i would like to come. May i bring my partner? (If he wants to go?) Or is it just going to be a BL exclusive? :p

actually, at that date, i'll be towards the end of my cleansing diet so what i'll be able to eat would be very limited.

i have some big reasons for being healthy at the moment, so i'll have to wait for end of july at least.

doofqueen said:
May i bring my partner? (If he wants to go?) Or is it just going to be a BL exclusive? :p

Partners are welcome.

If I can get some idea of final numbers a few days before, I will make a booking (especially if it's going to be a large-ish group).

I'm in yo.
Saturday 16th June 2007 6:30pm oh yeah cool banana's

Im there where ever. Like I said, just PM me the date, place and time and I'll rock in.

I have to bow out. The dad has a bday the day after the partners and theres a family dinner on saturday night. Oh shit.... I'm gonna be meeting the parents *scared*

Now that my partner is moving to Sydney however i dare say i'll be there more often so i'll try and make it to the next one.

Pity... I don't think i've ever had turkish food.

Status
Not open for further replies.