• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYDNEY] Food & Beverage Appreciation Group =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go to yum cha, it's normally a lunchtime thing... how bout we do this when the samadhis are in town (late july - gives people plenty of notice too)?

If we don't go to Japanese, what else interests everyone?

(So far, we've done: yum cha, mexican, vietnamese and greek).

Also, what's your preference for date? There's one vote each to fri 15th and sat 16th. I'd probably prefer saturday, but not too fussed either way.

eggman88888 said:
aaah... you wanna pork bum?!

lik mi clit anyone?

f_chinesemenum_6c0aef6.jpg

I'm down for whatever, i dont mind waiting. I leave the decisioning process up to Katmeow and whoever else is of a strong will. I'm too tired to make up my mind. i'm pretty good for whatever, but i do work weekdays so no lunchtime Goo Wee Chick or Sum Gulp Cum for me from mon-fri

What to eat?

There are many options in Newtown.

Spanish? Lebanese?

^ woo yes. The lebanese place a few doors down from the Sly Fox is amazing, its cheapish and they give you massive plates of foodies!!

Not a big lebanese fan myself

What was wrong with the yummy cha cha?

^ I just suggested we do something different as it had already been done once, and we will probably do it again when the samadhis come to town :)

katmeow said:
^ I just suggested we do something different as it had already been done once, and we will probably do it again when the samadhis come to town :)

Oh I see..........soz, I didnt realise there was two outings.

yeah fair enough.........I will give it a try I spose.

The Sultans Table on Enmore road is ace....

turkish food

IXinX said:
The Sultans Table on Enmore road is ace....

turkish food

That could work very well. Then Sly Fox for cocktail goodness!

Who's in?

katmeow
IXinX?
mazdan?
up all night?
raverchik?
window licker?
who_can_say?
aishas star?
L2R?
doofqueen?

Maybe 6.30pm on Saturday 16th?

for personal reasons, i can't drink for the next month or so. i'll wait till the samadhi visit.

yup I should be there. Come l2r! I probably wont be able to drink as well cause blacktown is a bitch to get back to at night!

I have a big one friday night so I cant promise at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.