• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYDNEY] Food & Beverage Appreciation Group =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this goes ahead can someone PM me the details? Otherwise I'll miss it and that'll suck..

katmeow said:
^ I'm sure we can manage :)

There was some talk of Japanese awhile back.

Anyone down for Asakusa on King St Newtown?

Maybe dinner on Friday 15th or Saturday 16th June?

Is Asakusa in a alleyway next to a Jap clothing kinda store?

^ Nah, on King St heading towards the city end.

There's a map here :)

What date suits people best? The friday or saturday?

whatever happened to yumcha?

L2R... we did have yum cha for the first food appreciation. I'm always down for it though... maybe again when the samadhis are in town?

Too cheap?? All reports I have heard say that its a great place with good food, cheap is better.

katmeow said:
L2R... we did have yum cha for the first food appreciation. I'm always down for it though... maybe again when the samadhis are in town?

We're definitely down for Yum Cha :)

I think that the quality of food is too cheap. I have been eating there for years, but enjoy !

Yeah i would miuch prefer yumcha............not a big fan of japanese food.

whatever is decided, please keep me up to speed.

greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!! greek yumcha!!!

WHAT EVa'z
K!?

I just want to eat with you crazy bunch and introduce myself

CHow what?

Dim sum is hong kong/ chinese where they wheel around these small carts with food on them and you buy small servings for around $3-5 a pop. It's great to go to with a bunch of friends and you all buy something different, then mix and match.
Oh I have grand memories of Chau's Tea House in northbridge, perth before it got closed down. For less than $13 you would stuff your face full with food ranging from steamed pork dumplings to chilli mussels to boxing chicken. And all the green tea you can stomach. I swear i would get drunk off green tea.

IXinX said:
CHow what?

Dim sum is hong kong/ chinese where they wheel around these small carts with food on them and you buy small servings for around $3-5 a pop. It's great to go to with a bunch of friends and you all buy something different, then mix and match..

You have just described Yum Cha to a tea......lol

Chheeeekkkooooonnnnn ffffeeeeaaaaaaatttttttt?

Chheeeekkkooooonnnnn wwiiiinnnnnggggg?

(ive lost it)

Aishas Star said:
Chheeeekkkooooonnnnn ffffeeeeaaaaaaatttttttt?

Chheeeekkkooooonnnnn wwiiiinnnnnggggg?

(ive lost it)

aaah... you wanna pork bum?!

Status
Not open for further replies.