• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Field Day - REVIEW

Jesus, i went to utopia the night before, but field day shit all over it.

the good...

* groove amada full stop. ( i ran to the top of the hill to take a photo when they came on - it is awesome) and i think roger sanch set it up good also
* the size of the dance floor at the main area this year
* the dance floor out the back of the breaks section this year
* the amount of good looking people

the bad

* the amount of stuck up people who thought they were good looking
* the sound quality if you were behind the vodafone tower at the front.
* trying to buy a drink under half an hour.
* trying to use your phone (network busy???)at 11pm because you were so fucked you didtnt realise your friends had left already.

the ugly

* the rather large girl in the skin tight pink dress - who i affectionately heard called a pink elephant. No kidding, poeple were using her as a landmark.
* that guy walking around in circles wearing nothing but the tarzan suit.
* my brain cells today.

Hahahahah!, No, taht was actually me :(
up all night - you are neither large nor ugly hun.

i had quite a lovely time, chatting to everyone and listening to the beats. I think I just might buy an early bird ticket this year, and take along a bean bag, nice and early to get a GREAT shady spot under a tree =D

hehe I just wanted him to think he'd put his foot in his mouth ;)

And beanbags are a great idea!

i'm up for beanbags

hell, i'll plant a tree right now in preparation for next year! i'll engrave 'BLUELIGHT PIMPS RULZ" on it as well!
i'm still glowin yeah!

field day

good:

music was awesome!!
A day relaxing in the sun
met some cool people
Caught up with a few people

bad:

not many friendly people
More shaded areas next year please!!!

ugly:

WTF is the go with the 80s fashions being back???!!!!

verdict: Tix go on sale for 2005 field day September right???

Last edited:
Yo cheers to all.
My highlight was Meem/Hermitude with Add, fuckin best few hours ever dude. Just rappin along

Cheers Macksta, Breaka and Kat. Oath. And thanks! :)

Later

I had an absolutely awesome time at Field Day.

I got there about 2pm, and the first couple of hours were pretty tough in the heat, but once the sun started dropping behind the city buildings, it was fantastic.

Me and my mate have been listening to Kurtis Blow at work all week.

"These are the words!"

bRAVEheart

wow i havn't posted on bluelight for soo long.. wow i guess some of the threads i used to post in have been delated cause my post count has shurnk heaps lol...anyways i had an awsome time! great catching up with some of you again. will def be doing it next year! one of the highlights for me was mark farina.. i had planned to see kid kenobi but missed most of his set because farina kept me dancing at the main stage!!

does anyone know if there is any recording of any of the sets, if not all the sets and if there is any footage that may be for sale?