Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[sydney] Field Day - New Years Day 2007 - The Domain REVIEWS

electreauxbella

Bluelighter
The lineup has just been announced and like Big Kev, I'm excited!

Field Day 2007 will be held at the Domain in Sydney with the lineup looking as follows;

* Martin Solveig
* Kaskade
* Plump DJ's (well, what Field Day would be complete without Lee & Andy playing another remix of Donna Summer's I Feel love - the quintessential Field Day tune!)
* Mylo (Will be good to see if he turns up)
* Crazy Penis
* Freestylers
* The presets
* Ugly Duckling
* Hybrid (I am so excited about this one!!!!)
* Jamie Lidell
* The Loose Cannons
* The Nextmen
* Tom Neville
* Switch
* DJ T (w00t!)
* Kid Kenobi & MC Shureshock
* Ajax
* Grant Smillie
* James Taylor
* Jonathan Wall
* Toby Neal
* Tim Sea
* Illya
and more to come...

Tickets are on sale from September 20th, each year it's sold out in about a week so get saving!

Prices are;

$85.00 plus booking fee for members, available from www.fuzzy.com.au

$95.00 plus booking fee for non members available from www.fuzzy.com.au, www.inthemix.com.au, Mosh Tix, Central Station or $103.00 (inc booking fee) from www.ticketek.com.au

and the best bit...

Tickets are limited to 5 per person! yay for no scalpers!!!

So, who's in??? :)

thanks for the warning about tix going on sale bella! I'll re-open in about a month :)

holy fuck i cant believe i left this locked for so long!!! biggest apologies.

yayyyyyy!!!!!! 2 more sleeps

fuck me sideways. hot hot hot hot and then BAM the sky opens up on the presets.

awesome day

weather was fantastic!

the rain was so good. I was at Freestylers and it just got everyone even more amped!

It was fantastic!!!

Did anyone else see the bats? my friends saw them too.. but we were all on the same thing...

We had to leave before Freestylers left, im really upset about that... But they were mad!!

Wish i went to this. However, I was in recovery mode when this started, lying face down next to a half eaten McChicken :D

Did see the Presets the nite b4 though, thinking about seeing them again, i heard they're playing Bandits next week sometime... Anyone know about this??

Presets were freaking AWESOME!! the rain was perfectly timed, if not a little cold.

ACID - i saw the bats...there were literally hundreds and hundreds of them. I made comment about how their hearing would have been thrown into disarray by all the noise.

hell yes it was a great day

Plump, Mylo, Kid Kenobi & Hybrid were perfect

wish the day went forever, & ever & ever & ever

How's Mylo as a dj? His music is so chilled out, i can't picture people busting out to it haha.

He was good!!!

I must admit though, i was sitting up on the hill near the fuzzy stage... and i was getting waves of his set bouncing off the barriers... What i heard was great though!!!

Sounds like a great day.

I will be saving myself this NYE to attend Field Day '08 :)

We had a good day. Saw Ajax for a total of about 8 minutes, that was probably the highlight of my night. Presets, Freestylers & Plumps were good as always :)

Thank god we had VIP and ponchos when it started to pour - I hate being stuck in the rain!