• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney....DOOF ...Hyperborea....17th april

In an extra special, 'never a piker' announcment, a certain pair of stomping boots, and their proud owner shall be in attendance to this fine doof.

I'll be in Sydney in less than three hours and a doofing i shall go!!! =D =D

Pity my best friend won't come :(

^^ i thought it was a secret!!! can't wait to see you though! =D

ok so i said twice i'm not coming to bl this weekend but my lift is running VERY late so now i have two hrs to kill

doof doof doof! =D

^^^YEAH!!! Ganesh told me before but i didn't believe it!!

w00t!!!! =D:)=D

on the other hand other notable pikers include
whiteboy
rasberrywatergirl
backo (though he was never really coming ;) )

Last edited:
DOOF I SHALL GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps around like a loony then runs around in circles shouting "woop woop woop"*

Hey cool!!!.....

** JUST ANNOUNCED - STOP PRESS **

Ozzy + Legohead appearing in a back to back set!!

:) :)

Damn secrets getting out....Grrr.. =D Oh well, tis all good.

Packed and ready to doof.
C u all out there later in the night, unless of course we find another doof on the way thats better.....!!! hehe

DJC*/miss_slingshot

wish i had money to get to the doof.. ohwell maybe next time... hope everyone has a safe and fun time :)

That was one of the best doofs ever!! Everything about it was so perfect...especially the music...was just top quality. I danced my arese off especially in the morning and i can barely walk today (probably because i havent danced like that in about 10 weeks or so) but fucken hell all this pain was worth it =D

Thanks for everyone who came and hung out and danced and played and run around and all did all sorts of doofy things with me...you all ROCK!!!

I think that was the best time my son had at a doof too. He run amuk and can't stop talking about it.

A doof is a mission and its takes some organising and preperation but is so so worth the effort and anyone who has ever been knows what i'm talking about ;) I'd much rather do all that then just go to a club :p

anyway...i'm just rubbing it in to all the pikers who missed out on one of THE BEST DOOFS EVER!!! but i told you it would be ;)

I am soo dissapointed...everyone told me that this was the best doof ever and i missed it *cries*

FUCK YEAH!!!!

What a fantastic doof. =D

Thankgod for not working Sunday. Sun morning was great. I had the time of my life. A lil rest around 5am, and away i went again.

Big thanx to my partner in crime miss_slingshot!! =D

Highlights: Art Gallery, Bush Missions, Morning Sets, Brittney Spears Psy Trance Mix, Champagne at 10am, Meeting SDB, Belisimo, Ozbreaker, Ganesh, Doofqueen, Magpi and lots of others, Caterpillar Traffic Congestion, hehe(you had to be there to understand). =D

Lets hope i get Sun off for the next doof.

DJC*

OMG!!!! Such an amazing way to finish off my birthday week. For all those pikers Hyperborea was easily the best NSW doof i've ever been to, IT ABSOLUTELY ROCKED!!

From the continually amazing decor (not to mention the art gallery that left me utterly speechless), to the beautifully diverse crowd to the phattest of phat music, even a killer case of sleep deprivation couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

A massive thankyou for everyone who made this doof oh so special,
Ganesh - you continually remind me what doofing is all about.
Ozbreaker - i'm so sorry you missed out on the bananas ;) you might just have to come to melb for a repeat performance ;)
Magpi - i'm so sorry for wandering away without saying goodbye - I was beyond broken - see you in November!
Doofqueen - for sharing the experience of Hyperborea with Jesse, you are an amazing mum (whilst looking ever so spunky as always =D) and i can't wait till we can stomp/ catch up again.

And finally DJC* THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for being the bestest partner in crime ever! Sorry for keeping you awake sunday morning - you have to come stomping when you're in melb next - and i promise i'll drive!

Id love to put a full report here, but thered be too much to write.

I have to say, my favourite set was def ozzy/legohead, those boys kick ass, never fail to rock it. K8te180 always plays good tunes, and altho i wasnt at the dancefloor, the music rocked. The setup kicked ass, everything about this party was special.

*caterpillas, had me going and intrigued for like 2 hours. i couldnt get away... oh my gosh. But hey, they weren't congested by the time i walked away, which was quite a long time later!

To think this was put on by a first time promoter... :):)

^ and good for him :):)
Taliana: I thought you wern't there, I didnt see you.
I dont know what caterpillars you're talking about but that turtle was doing good things for me.

I'm glad everyone had a good time =D
xox bel

I missed out on the catepillars too :(

but it was actually a 'she' who organised the event :)

belisimo said:
^ and good for him :):)
Taliana: I thought you wern't there, I didnt see you.
I dont know what caterpillars you're talking about but that turtle was doing good things for me.

I'm glad everyone had a good time =D
xox bel

Yeh i didnt see u either bel! i sort of hid in the van with karen and shanna most of the night, and was on the door b/w 2.30 and 5, then back to the van for a bit lol... but was out in the daytime! the time just went too fast... we got there 1pm saturday, i left about 6ish sunday evening and drove people back to sydney, but yeah, the time flew. Im still putting it all together in my head!!! :)

doofy- bummer u missed the caterpilla expedition... they were my babies by the end of the day, hehehe... oh man it makes me laugh thinking about it. im gonna research why the fuck caterpillas do that.

we had them come throught eh camp site on monday avo had me karren and fel amused while waiting 3 hours for our lift back to syder to get there after pete went offon t4he garbage run
(note to self never get directions from roger (as beutiful person as he is and love him big time he has no senc of direction))

ok what a full on weekend that was
go there 2:30 satuday avo (was ment to be there by 12pm) had to set up my art work and help witht he set of of elixir
by 9pm when i played my first track on the chill stage i was sutably wobbly and not to sure were i was (and i was still straight at the time) and it only went like a roller coster from there there were amny high and not to many lows

thanks for the moment on sunday avo miss sling shot was gigly fun ;)

now it time to find my brain and get ready for the next one