Originally posted by KraZeeY:
machine
machine
machine
machine
machine
machine
MACHINE

HAHAHAHA, yea man i think that sequesce is permanetly imbeded in my brain since i saw it. they did that one really well. WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY PLAY POPCORN? THE BASTARDS!!
and why the hell was bexta playing hard house? i came to c her play trance damn it!
kid kenobi went off naturally, tho unfortunately he played his more commercial songs, which is expected taking the general BDO crowd into consideration
RESIN DOGS< FLAW LESS!
underworld played VERY well also, i've never been a fan but they definately persuaded me to get into it. born slippy really really got ppl moving
humm, frenzal also played well, tho it was hard not to notice that they only played 2 of their new songs and the rest were their crowd pleasing classics we've all grown to love (well i have anyway) Its just not the same without Lex!
and i've never seen dave grohl go more psycho on drums than with queens of the stone age that day, was very inspiring, it made me want to go hit things with short wooden branches very quickly and have it sound cool

2 Tickets for sale- Sydney Friday BDO...

Missed out on tickets to the friday Big Day Out in Sydney and pissed off coz all your friends are going to that one? I've got two tickets to sell, I'd like around $150 for each of them (coz I'm a greedy bastard) or nearest offer, you can contact me at [email protected]
cheers %)

OOPS, seems I merged the above thread into last years BDO. Closing and hopefully can find this years Sydney BDO thread

Status
Not open for further replies.