Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney Big Day Out Syd showground Homebush Sat January 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

FruitTingle

Bluelighter
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! now i know a lot of y'all are pure dance fiends, but this lineup totally rocks!!!! there's no way in the world i'm missing this one. i'm tellin ya people this is gonna be so good, i'm thinkin of ditchin the chemicals so i can take it all in! so who's gonna be playin at this lil shindig might you ask? well here it is :
Foo Fighters
The Living End
Millencollin
The Vines
Resin Dogs
Queens Of The Stone Age (fuckin yeah!)
The Music
Pacifier (formerly known as Shihad)
Bexta (live)
1200 Techniques
Wilco
PJ Harvey
Rocket Science
Frenzal Rhomb
28 Days
Chicks On Speed
Deftones (oh my god Chi Cheng will you have my baby!)
The Hard Ons
Luke Slater
Kraftwerk
plus more to be announced
Tix are $93+bf, steep i know, but imho, money very well spent!! i think included in this price is a 'survival pack' with like a water bottle & sunscreen & shit like that for all the stupid little 15 year old people who dont know any better (yes it is HOT outside in summer!) tix are available at central stn, red eye etc-for more details check drum media. honestly people, if you've already been baptised in the way of the BDO, you'll know what i mean, and if as yet you're a virgin, this is a brilliant one to start on! startin up a roll call right here & now:
FruitTingle
Mr Tingle

Did anyone else notice the lack of sunscreen in the survival kits at the 2002 BDO? ;)

Excitment aside, this event is still faaarrrr too far away to be posting about yet. Give it atleast a month or so.
Thread Reopened!!!
DJC*
[ 15 December 2002: Message edited by: DJC* ]

heh heh heh ticket secured thanks to being a spoiled only child. AAAAH! THIS IS GONNA BE SOOOO SWEEEEET!

I think about 50,000 or thereabouts...they've been on sale for a couple of months i think.

Originally posted by MezZedUp:
Did anyone else notice the lack of sunscreen in the survival kits at the 2002 BDO? ;)
Who cares?! they had coffee!!!
Nothing better than munching on coffee beans on a scorching summer day, I say

Yer, I'll be there... me and my bro got tickets to this for XMAS pressies :) just got to organise to get up there :)
Just trying to figure out if we should bother to crash the night in Sydney or not... someone convince us to ;)
[ 29 December 2002: Message edited by: Dante ]

got my ticket the other day off the net, no help from central station(?) I went to buy both my future dreams and bdo ticket from them, but they had sold out of bdo tickets, wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.