• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Big Day Out 2006 - Sydney Showgrounds - 26/01/06

Riot Grrrl said:
Tried to catch Henry Rollins spoken word. By the time we got there it was so crowded, couldn't squeeze in anywhere and couldn't here anything. I was very pissed off by that stage.

You didn't miss out on too much. He was good but not great.

I'm so pissed at security for ruining my chance to get on stage with Iggy. They obviously took issue with the fact that I crowd surfed in order to get to the front, can't see how else I was going to get there though...

beegurl - i saw them for their LAST EVER SYDNEY GIG at home on saturday night, i was contimplating not going due to my parents stealing drugs off me, but i got dragged along anyways...

AND THANK FUCK I DID... i was so fuckin happy i went...

ahhhh

also mega fuckin props to bella... she gave me the tickets, i am now forever in your fuckin debt!

w00t

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
beegurl - i saw them for their LAST EVER SYDNEY GIG at home on saturday night, i was contimplating not going due to my parents stealing drugs off me, but i got dragged along anyways...

AND THANK FUCK I DID... i was so fuckin happy i went...

ahhhh

also mega fuckin props to bella... she gave me the tickets, i am now forever in your fuckin debt!

w00t

Nice one mate :) It makes the cockles of my heart fuzzy with warmth to come across someone who obviously loves sonic as much as myself ;) I was at their "last" sydney gig at the Metro in September last year, here's an action shot:

abh.sized.jpg

I'm standing next to Rupert. =D

my gawd its good to see other bluelighters on here with a sonic fetish i thought "robert rollie" mezzedp" and my self were the few die hard fans :)

spread the word

beegurl...

a few bluelighters were at that "last gig" at the metro

but i know i dont remember a second of it... damn melbourne bluelighters being bad influence!!!

awww cmon off1cer, surely you remember my dancing? I was cutting up a yellow roley ball of furry fury! It's fucking hot inside those suits, I'm glad I didn't take anything that night or Robert Roley would have been collasping onstage (not a good look)