• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - 21/05/05 - SYD, LETS GET DRUNK!!! - Marlborough Hotel, Newtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
raverchik said:
^ your coming!!

<3

I'm cumming,oh,oh,oh....................I'm cumming...... :D

Oh you weren't talking to me,he,he,he,he.................................. ;)
To this drink a-thon I'm cumming that is.

Drink on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

PS: To any shy people.Cum along,if you get heaps drunk, you hopefully won't be too shy for long.Just ask kazza 'I enjoy throwing up'_baby :p ;)

im coming. so.....because i havent been to a meetup in AGES, who is going that I actually know?

raverchik, donny dont, katemeow..?

Wacky leave the girl alone!!! We all get drunk, we all throw up, We all don't like to be reminded of it.

quite possibly maybe

Do they have karaoke? or is being propped up against the juke box belting out tunes the next best thing? :\

smart-e said:
Wacky leave the girl alone!!! We all get drunk, we all throw up, We all don't like to be reminded of it.

Relax,smart-e I was only kidding ;) .

no kareoke, but when we kick on.. or get kicked out... or... i dont know, we can find kareoke... or make our own...

WOOOO

um, i dont know what else to put here...

be nice wacky, or i will put... metho in your drink and then you will spew... blood maybe :p

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:

be nice wacky, or i will put... metho in your drink and then you will spew... blood maybe :p

mmm,yum...... metho,he,he,he,he.................. :p ;)

My Bad News...

I MIGHT still be coming, but there wont be much drinking, or much drinking for a good few months... As i have $1500 to save for my stupid FRICKEN insurance...

WHY LORD WHY!!!

I have a conflicting engagement in Canberra that evening that I am feeling more and more inclined to go to. People who I haven't seen in a while turning 30... starting to be potentially respectable... is interesting, and should be a booze up without compare... so I'm a maybe now... it depends on whether I can blow the budget on one weekend and head to Canberra or not. Its looking more likely than not.

CB :)

Haha your all funny.

Thats all.

Oh and i might as well jump on the bandwagon.....i can't make it either.

DJC*

I hand the ownership of this over to kazza_baby... i honestly cant make it and enjoy myself...

i apologise to anyone and everyone, besides wacky, because he is saying it my style, even though he dont know nothing!!!

MUHAHHAHAHA

So yeah... SORRY

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:

i apologise to anyone and everyone, besides wacky, because he is saying it my style, even though he dont know nothing!!!

MUHAHHAHAHA

So yeah... SORRY

Thanks for the no sorry to wacky mention off1cer ;) I feel very proud =D

So,who is still or NOT mentioned they are cumming to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.