• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney 2009 big day out operation — police to target alcohol and drug’s

i attended today. got a taxi to the entrance walked in. no dogs seen at all. all i did was double air tight wrap them in condoms and dak them

i got sniffed out

after along train ride to olympic park finally arrived to bdo sydney was excited as hell and drunk as hell to haha as soon as i stepped of the train about 5 officers and a dog approached me then dog started sniffing my pockets and a male officer said come with me so i went in a tent he asked me for details he asked me if i had drugs on me i said no i just have alcohol handed over two flasks of vodka he told me to take of my socks and shoes then told me to let him look down my pants he said alright yu can go so i went off to the event i had nothing on me but i was carrying weed and pills in my wallet about a week before the strange thing was he didnt even check my pockets and my wallet and he didnt pat me down or nothing he just did a very light search does any 1 no why he did this?
bdo sydney was a great day!

Look down your pants?
Are you serious?

like your shorts or your underwear?

he just looked down my shorts it was only just a quick sorta look i didnt really care but coz i was sososos drunk
i kinda wish i did have drugs on me then he wouldnt have found them coz he only did a very quick and unfurory (sorry about spelling) search i could have just had them lying in my pocket and he wouldnt have found them!

Sydney is fucked, i almost regret moving here. I think im gonna save up and go bak to europe to party for a few weeks. This is just bullshit. Whats the point of goin out then if u cant take drugs. They should be investing money to catch people across the boarder not people who wanna have fun with 2 pills on them or half a g f weed. Its makin me mad.

I agree sustanon , people who take drugs are less violent then someone who is drinking alcohol ..

Police busting people with a couple pills ... even though police are really after dealers trying to make a heap of $$$

The thing that seems absurd to me is that police are targeting people using public transport. These are the people who are taking drugs responsibly i.e. they are not putting other people's lives at risk by driving to/from events whilst under the influence. Given that word is getting around about sniffer dogs at train stations etc, I wouldn't be surprised if many people decide to drive to big events in the future, thus making the world a more dangerous place. Do my family get the option of suing the police if I get run-down by a muntered driver?

These days more than likely, a woman sued a pub for letting her husband drive home after he crashed and died just the other week. Go figure.

I agree sustanon , people who take drugs are less violent then someone who is drinking alcohol ..

That is a gross, gross generalisation.

Have you ever grappled with a bloke off his face on methylamphet, slick with his own blood and intent on hurting innocent bystanders whose also pretty much oblivious to pain? I have. I'd take dealing with a drunk any day of the week.

Last edited:
The thing that seems absurd to me is that police are targeting people using public transport.

Think about it from a tactical stand point. Excellent bottleneck, CCTV coverage and extended search powers on public transport property. Ability to check the most people in the shortest time, its all economics and tactics.

Also, consider who you are targetting. Tony Mokbel and Carl Williams didn't have to deal at BDO to turn a buck. They're targetting mid range and street dealers, not people with drivers etc - people who are going to be taking the train in, just like everyone else.

Think about it from a tactical stand point. Excellent bottleneck, CCTV coverage and extended search powers on public transport property. Ability to check the most people in the shortest time, its all economics and tactics.

I'm not denying that its easy-pickings from a police point of view. But its so so so wrong, and if it causes people to drive to these events in future, then its causing more harm than its preventing.

All PR if anything. I doubt results are really that important to the police anymore. As long as it looks like shits getting done and there working hard.

Must be pretty demoralising to the cops who want to do the right thing, knowing that what there doing is just wasteing everyones time.
Id like to see some of the cops hooked up to a polygraph to see if they think there having a meaningful impact. Who know's, maybe they get more then we know.

Does anyone have access to the over dose rates at these festivals? This would be a good time to track if the "shit cop eat all my drugs now" theory is true

drugs were definately applenty. i couldnt walk 50m without smelling the distinct smell of weed. some nice hippies even gave us a joint :)

and 8 bucks for shit tasting mid strength drinks is ridiculously theyre basically forcing ppl to take drugs.

i saw a couple of legal high stalls selling "legal speed" and "legal ecstasy" for like 25 bucks yet they didnt even have the ingrediants on the packet...uhh no ill take my drugs that actually work for cheaper thanks

I was sitting next to 6 tactical police searching a few scattered teenagers (by the looks), the police were searching through there souls of there shoes and even through there phones (Txt message i think). I was waiting for my tickets to come to the front shitting myself, I think if it wasn't for them being searched they may have started on me. Be careful out there guys if ya going to big day out there was plenty of cops and dogs. The police inside the event were nice as pie its the ones at station and out the front you have to worry about. no different to nazi's fkin Hippocrates.

Be safe and enjoy ya day.

If im getting stripped searched and patted down, is it a crime in some way to pretend to enjoy it?

Ahhh yeah oh yeah thats it yeah who knows whats down there.

:p

And if they are going to do a search for drugs does that also give them the all clear to check txt msgs?

do you reckon its costing them more to set up the operation than what they are getting out of it?

They arnt allowed to go through any of ur txt messages. They have the right to search u tho.
Its costing them way much more than there getting out of it. Just think how many hours they waste just to find a lousy 1/4 gram of weed lol