• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - Two Tribes - REVIEWS

^^
Two tribes has been at the showgrounds for the last few years (if not since it began?) - I don't think there is a single area which would have accommodated all the people who wanted to hear the Prodigy's set.. Apart from that practical side of things, it was nice to see them mix up the formula a bit.

I had a fantastic night, and I am once again absolutely in awe of the Prodigy's energy and commitment to their performance. I am SO glad I made the effort to attend yet another (although decidedly different) Two Tribes. And even more glad that I made the effort to get off my ass this year and dance!!

Mezz = very happy :D

Yeah it was ok. Been to a lot better, been to a lot worse.

Prodigy were great, as were Rank1, MIKE and Grand Master himself.
Highlight: Seeing Bexta in the bar all by herself. hehe

DJC*

DJC...when I met up with you, you seemed sooo...not happy :\ So did raverchik :\

Then again I was off my head and sooo wanted to dance.

Baker...may I suggest a BL meetup in melbourne when I'm there? :p

they didnt open up the seating area till they noticed there was no more room on the floor... they were fucked in the head... still... meh... i was on the floor... in more ways than one..

sorry zandesh I was in a bad mood all night basically lol

sorry to all <3

I want more reviews + pictures

I heard some say that Rank 1 was the best set of the night.

I was extremely scattered at that point though, but "beats at rank 1 dot com" was the last song of the set, and I was trying sooo hard to look like I was enjoying it. I just couldn't.

If I wasn't scattered, I would've loved it.

This is Kid Kenobi...well you can't see him at all, due to my damn camera phone. I was trying to capture the lighting as it fitted perfectly.

Image043.jpg

This is Andy Farley, he played an awesome set! I was loving it, but quite exhausted from The Prodigy.

Image059.jpg

This is Rank 1, as said I was extremely scattered so I couldn't enjoy the set as much as I wanted to.

Image064.jpg

An attempt at trying to capture how packed the superdome was for The Prodigy.

Image049.jpg

I was inside the front of stage barrier during Kid Kenobi :p shame I didnt think to grab my camera out of my bag. what a dumbass.

Zandesh said:
DJC...when I met up with you, you seemed sooo...not happy :\ So did raverchik :\

Haha if only you knew how ironic that comment was. :)

Nahh i had a good time. I'll upload pix later.

DJC*

^ no it wasnt you. It was us. Sorry

I want more pics, I took a few on my phone but its of someone else taking a picture of prodigy so yeah does that count lol ;)

i have some wicked pics of the prodigy from a great great distance. so when i say prodigy i really mean all the pretty lights and lasers (lasers were actually armand van helden).

DJC* said:

Highlight: Seeing Bexta in the bar all by herself. hehe

she's just adorable :) wana take her home with me? ;)

glad you all had fun kiddies.

Anyone else think they had the volume a few notches to high? Or am i just showing my ripe old age of 19...? :)

My ears were killing me...

I'm in absolute agreement with you on that one. I just don't think it needs to be that loud that it's distorted. Luckily I didn't spend too long in the main arena, but even so, my ears were still hurting the next day.

well the ear plugs saved me................

man the prodigy were great, jan johnson is one sexy old chook and holy bejeezus can she move...rest of night pretty blurry tho

There you go...

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

Edit. Damn pix not working. Anyway go look in my Gallery for a few TT pix.

DJC*

Last edited: