Junior Sanchez
Signum
DJ Hyper
Andy Farley
Ed Real
Jan Johnston (Live)
Luke Chable
Plus over 20 of sydney finest

So yes, what a top line up for this yr, hopefully it will be as good as last yr. i think im not goign to actually see prodigy at the hordern anymore, i think i will just end up goign to this

what the fuck?!?!?!?!?! sweet...here i was lamenting over not getting ot see the prodigy and holy fucking cow they're playing TT. I was gonna skip it this year but man im so in now! that's a great line up.

I wonder where are they going to put the third stage? There's the main stage obvisouly, the open lobby area near the ticket office will more than likely be the godspeed stage, but other than outside i can't see where they can fit a third stage. Anyways still getting my tix today :)

This looks like it could be the party of the year, but that's Grand Prix weekend!!! I'm gonna be in fuckin Melbourne!!

BOOOOO!!!

:(

thats fucked...

you so gotta like just say... FUCK GP...

u can watch it scattered on the sunday :p

Haha except that i've already paid close to a grand on the trip.

A Grand Don't Come For Free.

$69 to to see the prodigy plus all those other acts in the superdome....what a bargain too....oh well

im doing 2 trips in the space of a week to melbourne, 1 for GP then for two tribes.

Well I'm there!!

I reckon it's going to be huge, and I can't wait!!

Dunno already brought prodigy concert tix

Depends on when Infected Mushroom are playing Sydney.

Contemplating this one. The lineup is really too good to refuse. :)

The last major party i went to was TT last year. I've been to all the others, i can't miss this one.

We'll see how funds go in a few weeks time.

DJC*

Looks like the madone and I will be heading to this before he goes off to the UK. :)

and that little birdy is correct...

confirmed, lock stock and two smoking barrells...

plane tickets... check...
event tickets... check...
accomodation... check...
sanity?... checked in the cloak room...

this is gonna rock!!

^^
oh god not another trip to sydney by the safety first crew!

but i will be there to make sure you guys dont do anything silly! and doing the worst dancing ever.

Does anyone know who's playing in the hardcore arena? My mates are unsure if they want to go or not, and it looks like I'll be going alone this time round (Like I did for Utopia NYE).

I wouldn't mind a meetup of some kind, I need some new people to hang around with..it sucks having to hang around with workmates..:(

With Prodigy, Push, and Rank 1 on the line-up does it really matter who's playing in the hardcore arena??

Donny Don't said:
With Prodigy, Push, and Rank 1 on the line-up does it really matter who's playing in the hardcore arena??

Forget them

Andy Farly is the pull for me

'lil leecie said:
what the fuck?!?!?!?!?! sweet...here i was lamenting over not getting ot see the prodigy and holy fucking cow they're playing TT. I was gonna skip it this year but man im so in now! that's a great line up.

come to the melbourne one instead...

it's twice as big!!

and road trips are good for the soul...

fuck i wanna go to melb... but i just cant back it up at work the next day, unless work sent me down that week... that would be heaps handy

So it is confirmed ... muz is doing the 4 tribes again, promotors found out about his efforts last yr and have given some sympthy and seperated the syd and melb by a week...

Dont worry Zandesh. no one goes to events alone, you can come under the BL wing and we will protect you from all the scary people... like muzby