• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD - Two Tribes - 6/03/04

not a dog in sight, i saw a few cops around, but they were just keeping to themselves really up on the balcony outside near the howie complex.

I was real sketchy when i was walking over, coz i thought there would be cops and dogs for sure. Got around the corner of the dome, you could see the line up/bag check area. and not a thing...

The dogs on site thing really does ruin the vibe quite a bit, so it was good not seeing any :D

that's awesome :) - Maybe 2 tribes does not have such a huge 'public' profile and so is not a prime target then?

^^^Well there were plenty last night.
What a night indeed

It started off with a terrible hour and a bit wait to get our tickets, and the credit card being forgotten in the car (which wasnt really an issue anyway because we just ran back and got it). SO with a night starting out so badly i guess anything could be make it better. And it was lotsa fun. I actually saw DJs (omg, this is like a first for me) and I even danced 8o It was great!

I missed the meetup :( thanks to our long ticket queue up (we arrived at 10:30pm and only got in at 12:30 or something) but i did get to see a few lovely bluelighters!

I thought that was by far the best two tribes so far :D :D

Josh|nexus: what a spin out seeing you there!!!! glad you could come join us in La la land :)

no watching ambulances pull up just about every half an hour

No DOGS - who here wasnt expecting them to rock up??

The godspeed room was crazy funny how that was the most packed room i saw all night.

Re: my review...

shakra said:
warning.. this may be a tad long...
{snip}
Anyway.. to cut the long story short.. I got spewed on. I've heard of it happening.. but really didnt think it would ever happen to me :(
{snip}
so here's the challenge... can you guess who the spewer was???
HINT: It's a Mod =) thats what i think is the funniest part...

and by the way... in retrospect.. the way you could have paid me back for the warm shower would have been to get me up there behind the dex when you where there with picotto!!!!! i saw you up there and "spewed"!

I feel sorry for ya but......what an awesome story. Way to go to meet a bluelighter! :p You can ask 100 randoms at an event of this size "are you a bluelighter" and easily get 100 blank stares!

So was it DJC* ??!

phwoar, big night. great time, met lots of faces, and their double names.

but man, i was scat at 1am, i dont know what the go was with that.... but yeah made it all bit sketchy for me, lol.

8(

m a u r o p i c o t t o d j d j

Aishas Star said:
^^ you didnt miss much...
Hixxy went off but.

Dude i think you had entirely too much drugs.. Scott Browns set was the best set i've ever heard.. The guy is a genius.

I was pretty cut that I didnt meet anyone at the meet up. I walked around asking everyone if they were a bluelighter; most of the responses I got were "You want a blue lighter?" or "Nah, man, havent got any, are Blue Lighters smacky?".

Fucking peasents.

Fucking AWSOME night all in all. Trans was better experience, but t'other night was the best I've ever felt. Sweet night.

I want scott brown to have my babies. He is a fucking god. When Rock you softly came on, I fucking melted. Then followed by Definition of a badboy.........GAWD!!!!

So fucking awsome. And whats more. No scattering. After 3 pills over the night, I took some Xanex in the car and woke up at 5pm Sunday up for more. Fucking awsome weekend. Though methinks I should sleep tonight.

im investing in a pacifier after sat nites munt fest.

my mouths still fucked from the chuppa chupps

holy crap. this party was on saturday, but it feels like so long ago...

it was certainly great to meet a few new bluelighters that i hadn't met before, also great to run around like a madman with people that i had only met that nite... havent done that in aaaaagggees... (warning: jaded old c**t alert!)

music was good, pitty about the rain.....

big ups to the guy who did the backflips for about 25 meters along the grass...

and extra big ups to DJC* and 'lil leecie for making this party possible for me. your happy meals are in the post ;)

and anyone who can help me work out how i got a big fuckoff bruise on my thigh will be rewarded generously....

four tribes review
wot a trip.. started out in sydney to a drizzled party that cleared come morning, finished in melbourne on a nice evening, which turned into a drizzled morning....

venue: award goes to melbourne. sorry sydney, but considering melbourne had a venue with 2 superdome sized areas, plus 4 other areas and RIDES, there is a lot to be learned from here...

people: have to give this to sydney... purely biased here as it was great to catch up with old friends...

vibe: melbourne. happy vibe, most people smiling (except for those unconcious in the back of ambulances)

music: melbourne. such a better aray of music.

but yeah, thanks to everyone i met over the two nites, was great to catch up with old friends and make some new ones.... jenny craig, eat your heart out... i'm now 5kg lighter after the weekend 8o

i'm gonna go now... my head hurts....:\

Last edited:
muzby said:
big ups to the guy who did the backflips for about 25 meters along the grass...

That guy was the shit. Its a shame I didnt find anyone though, even though there were BL'ers there at the time.

Oh well, I was happy face planting into the grass allnight and making Grass Angels.

I found it pretty funny when little kids kept asking me what my shirt meant (Stop Me If I'm Gurning), whereas the "older" party goers kept...well, stopping me.

I dont think I've ever been so wasted in my life. Evidentally, dancing in the toilets makes you stand out to security.

Cant wait til the next Trans though.

yeh the backflip dude did rock but how dangerous were the wet metal seats in the grandstand i so nearly killed myself a couple of times down those things

^^^ I tended not to sit on them, but sit on the grass or under the huge tent thingys. Damp grass was so nice and cool.

Comment from the Shrubbery

What was with all the 5 foot nothing little girls being carted out on stretchers at Tribes Sydney this year?

I counted at least three in the first 3 hours of the event...with one of them appearing while I was still in the input queue to get in.

Their naivete is only exceeded by their stupidity. At the time I wasn't in the mood for caring much, and today I feel even less sympathy as I am almost overcome with anger and frustration of the fruitlessness of their folly.

What has happened to common sense and personal restraint? What has happened to these young girls' sense of personal responsibility? I cannot imagine their individual circumstances, but I know that it should never have come to being carried out of a dance party while hooked up to a respirator.

Comments from the various onlookers showed a certain level of indifference as jokes were glibly told even as the medicos trotted passed with their latest patient.

Indeed it is embarrasing to both the afflicted party and the party in general. This sort of behaviour deserves ridicule as much as any drunken boor. It further tarnishes the already tarnished names of dance parties everywhere and does nothing to promote understanding and acceptance in the usually misinformed public.

A recent report from Melbourne Two Tribes indicated a high number of overdoses some of them still in critical condition today. The statistics speak for themselves and I feel that the wider Australian community is justified in their intolerance to any drug culture especially where their young girls go to dance.

It would be nice to see some sort of self-regulation in this matter, but it is clear that more discriminatory and harsh legislation will be the typical reaction in the continuing attempt to stem the tide of these self-destructing imbeciles.

i still cant eat from where i bit my tounge, it is all swallen and when i try to swallow, it just fuckin kills me. so i just rather live without the pain. I still think my taste buds are fried because when i drink any substance that has taste, i cant taste it :/ damn fuckin lollipops !!!

fuck the only bad thing about the whole day was being jumped by 15 lebs before i went to 2 tribes....ok thats not bad but did they have to fukin rip my t shirt i swear 100 asked how my tshirt got ripped.......fuckin awesome night but im repaying for it now.....i just wished BT set could have been when they told us....i fuckin missed out on scottie brown cause of teh mix up.....im so pissed off cause of that........the only other bad thing is the atmosphere wasnt as loving and friendly as other raves...fuck my mate got rolled for his lollies...come on guys WHERE IS THE LOVE

Yah my tongue is.. well. SORE! Owie!

And I guess that you two are now linked in a way liek no other shakra ;)

^^^
fuck the only bad thing about the whole day was being jumped by 15 lebs before i went to 2 tribes....

"I've got AIDS". Thats what I always tell people when they try to roll me. "Do you want aids?" I ask. Generally people wont want to draw blood if they think they can get AIDS from it.

People try to tell me its insensitive to make light of such a terrible condition. I tell these people to fuck off. Never once have I been punched, kicked, stabbed, shot, or mauled by an elephant. Keeps me out of trouble.

Off topic, I know, but I like to spread it.... the information, not aids.

Back ON topic. I also found the atmosphere was very "tense". Little kiddies in the line mouthing off to security saying they wernt taking their grog off them, being the annoying little shits that 15 year olds with vodka can be. Though I found it got better through the night when people got more and more bent.

hehehee yeh i know what u mean.......nah i wasnt rolled that aint the prob............but it was really just the 15 yr olds and shit....there were just alot of clubbers and such who were just really tense......AND I MISSED THE RIDES...NOTHING BEATS SMAKING OUT ON DOGEM CARS OR THAT WEIRD FREAKY HOUSE......