• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD // Transmission 8th B'day v2 (Black magic) // REVIEWS // State Sports Centre

Jimity said:
Is anyone going to bother with a meetup for this one?

Sounds like you just volunteered. If you don't organise the meetup, noone will turn up, simple really. :D Goodluck

DJC*

Backo said:
SOooooooooo fucking unimpresssed!!!!!!

So are you coming now or not?

DJC* said:
Sounds like you just volunteered. If you don't organise the meetup, noone will turn up, simple really. :D Goodluck

DJC*

Meetups always fizzle out into nothing...it's always the people that already know each other saying gday while the newbies are standing metres away completely unawares....

I'm not familiar with the new venue so i can't suggest a place, but if you spot me i'll be the blonde guy wearing a black HB (Hofbrauhaus) t-shirt.

My ticket *finally* arrived for this today. Was starting to get a bit worried there! Anyway should be a good one, although one of my best friends announced he was having his birthday bash in the rocks that night so i'll probably be a bit late. Don't know where the training centre is either so i'll probably get lost too!

Fuckin Hell i couldnt get the free tickets cause the people wouldnt give people at the Brag some tickets... You fucking people suck!! I promise to write bad reviews now!!!

It better be worth the money.

I think i'm the only Bluelighter that ended up going to this....

It wasn't too bad in the end. Johan Gielen played the best set at the start of the night, and how awesome was his close to Barber's Adagio for Strings! I spent most of the rest of the night outside so couldn't really hear what was being played but it was nothing that caught my attention. Blutonium Boy was a little disappointing to finish, there wasn't a whole lot of variety to his set. I was just walking out the door when he dropped Cafe Del Mar at 6am so i thought that might keep me there another hour, but then he went back to playing what he was playing previously.

Can't say i was all that fond of the venue. Everyone was packed inside, and combined with the fact everyone was wearing black, it was impossible to find anybody.

The ticket bitches fucked up and screwed us over. Thanks for ruining my night you black clothes wearing bitches. I was like the 15th in the line for 50 tickets, and we were told that it was only one each/ two each. So do the maths, how the fuck didnt i get a ticket. Fuck you!!

I ended up going to some thing at the basement which had one half of the groove armada, which was really good. But it would have been a more insane night if i was at transmission.

Some people are really stupid.

i fucking loved it! awesome night
UsWithYojiBiomehanika.jpg

us with yoji, crazy motherfucker

(other photos/videos http://www.neverinc.net/transmission)

Ha! THought it was you i saw halo99. awesome.

i must say i had a faaantastic night, thought the music was great, i was really into the mood for some hard stuff, and that was what i got.

i must admit i had pretty low expectations, and so was pleasantly suprised.

bad luck Backo, hopefully c u INSIDE next time :-/

I had an ok night, I wasnt really in a dancing mood I just wanted to sit down and talk and listen to the music (which was fucking awesome)
Venue was probably a little too small for a transmission, hundreds of people who wanted to sit down (including me) made it *very* hard for those who wanted to dance.

Anyway was goodnight, highlight of the night: Born slippy Lowlight: realising there was 9765678 tiolets down the *end* of the hall after I was lining up 30min to get into another 2.

:)

Fucking awesome night. Too bad I didn't find anyone, I haven't been on BL to check this thread in a few days so I didn't see my assignment as a volunteer.

I got nicely toasted and danced the shit out of my new shoes. Must find some photos to stick up. didn't bother to look for bl'ers because I completely forgot and I always end up sounding like im looking for a pill when I ask if someone is a blue lighter. Ah well.