• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - The Suitable Few (Single Launch) - 15th Jan 05 - Metro Theatre

nah i have to drive now im mega sick so no one come and kiss me! see! that's commitment...sick yet still coming out...taking one for the team...

i didnt see a single bl'r there last nite ... then again im not sure what lil leecie looks like - anyway ... your losses, was one of the best TSF shows this year :)

'lil leecie said:
dont tell me that. i got to the city and was too sick :(

that sucks.

appreciate the effort though ... so ill tell you what - next show is on the house, hit me up the next time there is a tsf show and we will put you on the door - all part of the "trying to attend a show whilst sick" initiative plan.

:)

edw1n said:
i didnt see a single bl'r there last nite ... then again im not sure what lil leecie looks like - anyway ... your losses, was one of the best TSF shows this year :)

haha well it being the first one, id hope it was one of the best ones ;)

jk. good to hear it was a gooden, this little piggie just couldnt go this time round.

Guess i should touch base and say that the show was fucking dope! Once again i had an awesome time as i always do. I love the feeling of seeing a crowd smiling and getting into the music. They really make the gigs what they are. Mad props to Cutiful and Punch who came along - the only BLers i saw. BTW Cutiful, if you read this... who was your friend? Have i met her before? Apologies if i have and should've remembered her name...

Thankyou guys for coming, i appreciate the support :)

You rawk!

Adikkal