Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - The Suitable Few (Single Launch) - 15th Jan 05 - Metro Theatre

edw1n

Bluelighter

SUMMER SINGLE / VIDEO LAUNCH
So as Spring tails off into the distance and leaves the tales of the birds and bees behind, that time of the year we all love so much steps on the scene and steals the limelight. Yes its "Summer" again and what better way to celebrate than with a new video clip embodying the spirit of the season! The Suitable Few are releasing their aptly titled track "Summer" as a single and launching their debut video on Saturday 15th January 2005 at The Metro Theatre (Transit Lounge).

Joined by the rocking Point Laruso, and the quirky antics of Partyman in head to head DJ/Sampler/MC madness with The Spankin Bros, the night will hold many surprises. So grab your boardies, bikinis, inflatable pool toys, zinc and anything and everything summery and party with the band. As an added bonus, all holders of presold tickets will receive a copy of the limited edition Summer Single featuring Summer, Summer (Live Version), (Lounge Version), a Remix and a copy of the music video all on one CD!

Tickets available through Metro Theatre Ticket Outlets and Band Members.

Keep an eye out on the tsf site in the coming weeks on how you can request "Summer" on Radio & Cable/Free To Air Television Australia wide.

THE SUITABLE FEW
+ POINT LARUSO
& "PARTYMAN" VS. THE SPANKIN BROS

15 January, 2005
Metro (Transit Lounge)
Sydney, NSW
624 George Street, Sydney, NSW

Doors: 8:00pm
$15
(FREE SUMMER SINGLE FOR ALL TICKET HOLDERS!)
LIMITED PRESSING!!!

www.thesuitablefew.com
www.alterednoise.com
www.metrotheatre.com.au

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well at the moment it seems like this is the only contribution i am making to this forum, but hey its a good one atleast?

In similar style to the last show, the 20th reply will receive a free ticket, and also the 34th (way to think up a random number). Please remain on topic (praising adikkal not included).

Hope to see you all there !!!

• Roll Call
  • .jero
  • Adikkal
  • BREAKaBEAT
  • edw1n
  • gidget
  • katmeow
  • 'lil leecie
  • up all night

Last edited:
helping the cause to get to the 20th and 34th post....

penciling it in

Without any doubt in my ability , I will be there. I will be bringing people who have yet to see you guys.

Will be fab !

I'll be there. Louis is already bugging me about going and I promise to stay away from the merch table this time.

4.gif
AHEM
4.gif
:)
On topic please kids.

DJC*

Under a week left until the excitement reaches its glorious crescendo and explodes with a bang at the Metro!

Yes we know you're all as pumped as we are to get your boogie on and to tide you over in the meantime we got a special preview of the Partyman Remix of Summer available for you to download.

The Remix will feature on the Limited Edition CD single available exclusively to ticket holders (for free) along with a Live version of Summer plus the E-Dawg Remix. So head on over to the sounds section, download it, hit play and figure out what you're gonna wear on Saturday!

Tickets still available through Metro Theatre Ticket Outlets and Band Members.
www.thesuitablefew.com

I was just thinking about this only this morning...

I'm still a last minute kinda decision depending on how poor I am...must start chasing down all the geezers who owe me money!

I stand by my initial statement.

Self admiration aside, get your hot asses down there to celebrate the summer biz! Plenty of fun will be had and those that are there will here a brand new track we got for ya,

Up to you!

Adikkal

ok so it starts 8pm yes...and what time does it finish(ish) cos some of us have to get home to our mummys ya know.

just remembered this was tomorrow night!

I guess I'm coming out of hibernation ;) will sparingly spend tonight so that I have enough cashola to be in attendance

*I'm assuming this is why I had a missed call from addikal the other day??*

'lil leecie said:
ok so it starts 8pm yes...and what time does it finish(ish) cos some of us have to get home to our mummys ya know.
should finish before 12.

but the party will kick on...

ok...now the big decision...do i drive or do i not drive. cos i cant drink too much if i drive unless i con my freckled friend in to driving me home which is a sort of good plan kind of. ergh. i wish i wasnt working sunday morning. im really looking forward to this!