• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] The Sublime Weekly Festival pres. Sasha & Digweed @ Home - Fri 3rd Nov REVIEWS

I thought it was pretty good. Digweed then Sasha played as good if not better than expected together.

Pretty damm packed in that place though, Home was not nearly as big as I was expecting. The dance floor at the bottom was a mosh pit.

Didn't find all the four rooms advertised in the place either.

Sounds like I should have gone to Melbourne ;)

^ It took me at least 5 trips to Home before I worked out where all the rooms were ;)

And yeah, it does get very packed when the only act that people want to see is playing in the main room!

Fry-d- said:
I thought it was pretty good. Digweed then Sasha played as good if not better than expected together.

Pretty damm packed in that place though, Home was not nearly as big as I was expecting. The dance floor at the bottom was a mosh pit.

Didn't find all the four rooms advertised in the place either.

Sounds like I should have gone to Melbourne ;)

Definately aint nothing like Metro City (Perth) ay. Its meant to be Sydney's superclub. Occasions that i've been there the sound has been shit. And yeah such a small club which holds some of the bigger gigs.

was a good night.

sound was quality (albeit on the dancefloor only). music was great, i thought sasha & digweed tore the place up. dancefloor was nicely full the entire night.