• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] The Sublime Weekly Festival pres. Sasha & Digweed @ Home - Fri 3rd Nov REVIEWS

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
[SYD] The Sublime Weekly Festival pres. Sasha & Digweed @ Home - Fri 3rd Nov REVIEWS

graphics_b7fa0bacc52c1b4e2962c9da31c180be.jpg

* Home Nightclub
Wheat road, Cockle Bay Wharf, Sydney, 2000, NSW

* Friday 3rd November 2006. 10:00pm

* Tickets
# final release: $85 + BF
# first release: $65 + BF
# second release: $75 + B

Together for the first time in 5 years. On their own, they are brilliant. Together, they are genius.

Sublime is one of only 10 dates we are playing together world wide, “and that is more than we have done in the last five years” (Sasha)

Synonymous with fans of progressive house, Sasha and Digweed scaled the heights of the global dance scene care of their top class collaborative work in the 90s.

Releasing several joint mix CDs, over the past few years both have focused on their own solo careers, however with an Australian tour together in November could we see these two legends of the dance scene working together again in the future?

In the live ‘in the spotlight’ webchat that inthemix recently held with Digweed, the superstar DJ, producer, label owner and radio presenter revealed his excitement for the tour. “It’s the first time we’ve played together in Oz since 2000. Individually when we both tour the party is fantastic, so the combination should be even more special”.

* Sasha
* John Digweed

I'm coming to Sydney!

Just heard about this today, I've booked a flight and ordered a ticket.

I'm big Kev excited =D

hmmm...my man is going to this. so im thinking about it. havent been to home in aaaages. at this stage make me a fat giant maybe.

Wow that's the highest ticket price I've ever heard for Sublime - even New Years. I was thinking about it but that ticket price is putting me off.

Definitely thinking about this one. leecie and I have plans which are somewhat different from Friday nights at Home in years past. ;)

^ Aren't you meant to be in melb by then?

Come to my thread! =D

oi fry-d- get me a ticket and i'll come too :p

(i'll pay for my own airfare tho hehe)

I'd be there is it was a more reasonable price, but tickets are now $85. Sasha and Digweed would be great I'm sure, but thats fucking expensive.

settimes are out ...

5 (maybe more) hours of S&D :)

*pelvic thrusts around room*

taken from inthemix.com.au forums

CARGO MAIN HOLD
11:00 - 1:00
Ben Korbel
1:00 - 6:00
SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED
6:00 - close
Illya

VOODOO UNDER THE STARS
11:30 - 2:00
Amber Savage
2:00 - 4:00
Nik Fish
4:00 - close
Archie

BANNED CARGO ROOM
11:30 - 1:30
Matt Roberts
1:30 - 3:30
Illya
3:30 - close
Kate Monroe

BEAT-FIX
11:30 - 2:30
Kemuri
2:30 - close
Klaus 'Heavyweight' Hill

main room is gonna b packed like sardines! :|

How big is this Home place anyway? How many people would be attending a shin-dig like this one?

8o Geez the price is huge!

I think I've had enough sasha and digweed for awhile though. Would be interesting to see if this sells out and how many people attend.

<3

Fry-d- the official capacity of home is 2,200 but that is for all 3 levels. It's a pretty awesome club, venue wise. One you definitely need to experience at least once.

I would have loved to have gone but it's way to pricey imho. have fun though!

Misterwize2 said:
Are there are more tickets still available from anywhere in Sydney?

yea think so.. try www.inthemix.com.au or www.homesydney.com

yea leecie is about right on capacity. hopefully it doesn't sell out, cos most people paying that price for tickets would be going to see s&d, and so everyone will want to be in the main room when they are playing :\