Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - REVIEWS Utopia - 23rd April - The Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a shit night as well. a friend almost od'd off one pill (stupid virgin raver, stupid because he didnt tell us he was one) I got sick of the music and there was something seriously wrong with the atmosphere. For more information on what happened on that night, check my bluelight journal.

Aishas Star said:
All i know for now is it was a guy and he took 12 or so pills. he told his friends he was going to sleep, an hour later as everyone was leaving in the morning he wouldnt wake up and First aid was called and they took him away. A few of my friends actually saw him on the floor and being carried away..

Very sad.

This isnt true... It was about 10 mins till closing, the guy was at the front left hand side of the DJ in the main dome about 3 metres infront of us. He had been dancing for the previous hour or two beside us, anyway he was just dancing and then he fell flat on his face. Within 1 min ambo's were there, and the guy wasnt moving. He wasnt having fits, frothing at the mouth or anything. They didnt move him for ages. I dont know about taking 12 pills or anything, all i know is there were a hell of alot of cops there after closing.

Anyway I had a shit night too, i dont know why but i just didnt enjoy myself at all... Waiting in line for the rides shitted me something chronic!!!! Having my gum taken off me shitted me also!!! Ah well there is always next time...

sassy85: thanx for clearing the info about the 12pills up. i was waiting for someone to :)

with every event comes the dangers of someone od'ing...be it some one you know...or the person next to you. despite all the downsides to this event that have come to light i hope for some of you it will be a bit of an eye opener not to push yourselves so hard or just be carelss.

safe partying peoples :)

there had to of been some highlights right?

*waits for a positive review* :)

Last edited:
Shame about the $20,000 fine, that's nasty... i cant comment on the rave as i got kicked out after being in there for like 30 mins... too drunk :(

Aishas Star said:
All i know for now is it was a guy and he took 12 or so pills. he told his friends he was going to sleep, an hour later as everyone was leaving in the morning he wouldnt wake up and First aid was called and they took him away. A few of my friends actually saw him on the floor and being carried away..

Very sad.

what is a shame is people making unfounded allegations about what happened. If you weren't there and only hearing what a 'friend' told you, then are you really in any position to post about it.

I think it's sad this guy is labelled as an idiot for taking 12 pills when that is entirely incorrect. Make sure you know the facts before you post.

Idiot!

wat time did every1 leave.. i left @ aboout 730 but i was well over it by then ay' ....

hey i said i wasnt there an i only told what and they told me. i didnt make anything up. its all heresay. just passing on what i was told so i could see if maybe anyone else knew anything about it. no need to get snappy. i didnt call anyone an idiot either.

Last edited:
and Sassy do you think maybe there might have been more then one person that OD????

You may have not called him an idiot, but you were the one to claim he had 12 pills.

That was a lie, and subsequent judgements were made on the guy because of that.

It isn't a lie, it is hearsay. It may have been untrue, however whether or not something is a lie is inherent in the intent. I think in this situation it was misrepresentation of information...

Yes I am couching this in bullshit language, but that is all that it was. Let it go.

CB.

The fact remains that NOONE actually knows what happened except for those parties involved. Even Sassy wasn't sure. Until an official statement has been made lets let this die and move on with the reviews.

Thanx guys~

DJC*

I think you will find that that was the original message I was trying to get accross!!

yeh been wondering when the official statement would be coming out

hmm i think showbiz has a valid point,if u onnly hear speculation..don't repeat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.