Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] New Years Day Cruise "Mayday" - Sydney Harbour - 1 Jan

night-til-light

Greenlighter
poster22zz.jpg

Cool, NYD cruise. I'm there!

The best harbour in the world with sydneys best dj's and great company!! Frikken GOLD!!

Can;t wait for that shining sinny day out on the water, might even jump off and go for a swim. hehee

^^^ perhaps the same person not posting as two different users to ellict interest in your marketing ploy.

yeah
i've heard about this. i got told it does a drop off at field day. should be a good warm up. what time is the drop off at? one question, who the flying f*ck is scotty g? either way, should be good, i'm gonna warm up on the water for field day.

yesYES

breakyaself said:
^^^ perhaps the same person not posting as two different users to ellict interest in your marketing ploy.

as said in friday

YOU GOT KNOCK THE FUCK OUT... MANNNNNNNNNNN

so fuckin busted... *cough* knob *cough*

breakyaself said:

Um...yeah...DJ Norgs as in me is a real person! :X

DJ Norgs AKA Norgan AKA Nathan are all one person.....me! =D

I'll be there on the boat front and centre, be sure to come say hi. :)

huh?

i'm johnnybopbop, a ghost, who's name is definitely not johnny or whoever you think i am

The Wang is Conan.

A group of his friends are often seen wearing shirts that say "bang bang, here comes the wang".

It was confirmed last night that on January the 1st at 4pm, the boat will be stopping as close to Field day as possible.

So anyone who wants to get off and go to Field day, this will be your perfect drop off!