• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] JOHN DIGWEED ~ 29th Oct 05 REVIEWS

well i tell yah theres no better way to getr all the codeblue workers together at a place for a meeting than going to this afterwards :)

yes co-incidence .....yes

(insert evil laugh here)
muahahahahahahahahahahaha

What time are people heading in?? Those not going to the CodeBlue meeting that is??

Is there a timetable up yet??

I'm going to be getting in lateish.

Answers!! I want answers!!

DJC*

The HOME site still says set times TBA.

P.S. Did you get your ticket?

:)

See you all tonight!!

I echo DJC's statements... when when when when when?

I can get there basically any time, but will more likely than not have a nice happy nap for a couple of hours before coming out... so I'm thinking maybe 11ish?

Just throwing that out there...

CB :)

hope you oldies have fun. hope they let you use your zimmerframes on the dance floor!

heh... I've just taken an early mark from the club and although kebabs were not forthcoming, I'm eating some tasty tasty pie!!

That aside, this was one of the MOST fun clubbing nights that I have ever had. And it had absolutely nothing to do with the music or the venue, it was all to do with being amongst a group of people taking the piss out of EVERYONE by cokehead dancing and posing!! Best fun EVAR!!

You guys made the night fantabulous!! Thanks for everything!!

*poses* *flexes*

*goes back to eating pie!!*

CB :)

Seriously... fucking maddest night evar!!

John Digweed =
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif

Team Cokehead Dance = mega
14.gif
's up!

Arrgghhh... I'm still grinning like an idiot. I cannot speak highly enough about the goodness of last night's event.

24.gif
to everyone who made it so awesome :)

team coke - god i love you all.
24.gif
there's no better way to alienate a whole dance floor than to group together and chant. team coke! team coke! team coke! to everyone i knew, and those i met, i salute you. everyone had the golden moves, and you all made my night.

want to join? $8 (and ideally box 'o kebabs on arrival)

*flexes*

*poses*

MUHAHAHAHAH.

Loved it, you were all great :) Glad to meet new faces (RaVPup) and see old ones (Riot Girl & Zagor). Team coke, you rocked. Keep shooting roids and sniffing powder you sex-flexing dancefloor dominators!.

Dubble thumbs up!
14.gif
14.gif
to my respected medical colleague Dr Montgomery Ruimundizko. Your ambulance driving to and from your hospital was fantastic, and I look forward to sampling your services in the future.

You rocked, best night in a LOONG time :)

*picks up box o' kebabs*
*poses*
*flexes*
;)

Top night!! I managed to wake up more as the night went along (And NO thats not due to any substances you damn cokeheads) :D

Mad props to Kat and Team Coke for making me get out of the house and out clubbing again!! :D Diggers brings the best out in all of us.

See you all at Sasha next week!! Hmmm.. ;)

DJC*

Absolutely excellent night =D

I agree with cb, you guys made the night.

And some special feature guests i'd like to thank:
- Old bearded dude.
- The door bitch at the toilets who helped me get gum out of my shirt
- The DJ in that side room who played an excellent list (though had the music on WAY too loud)

mwahaha

*flexes*

*poses*

beautiful, everyone looks as roided as possible ;) hook me up with the other shots!

and that 'someone' with kat is our illustrious DJC* :D

All this talk of posing but not ONE wearing a Von Dutch shirt or truckers cap. Poorly played team ;)

Awesome night! So so so so much fun!! Seriously one of the best nights out rver! You people are beautiful. My Biceps are loving it after such a hard flex-out and my lifelong dream of me, that covetted muscle shirt, the bottle of baby oil and Brighton Le Sands is nearing fruition...