• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - Infected Mushroom - Space - Frid 4 March

It's getting so exciting. the set times are up - Fractal glider is on at 2 and IM are on at 4:30 :)

no sleeps left! how cool.

Anyone interested in a meetup of sorts?

woo 16 hours till Infected.
Now to burn up to sydney and somehow retain the energy stocks till the big moment.

Last edited:
I'm down like a clown charlie brown for a meetup. 4:30 you say?!?! wow. Say 12:00 somewhere? I'll call joo, then we'll find more bl-ers.

Never been to space before...

I never realised how much I hate Space Nightclub. I don't remember it being that crowded for Cosmic Gate! I didn't notice the floor being so bouncy either. They should have gotten a bigger venue. Mind you, when Infected came on, we kinda snuck backstage and got a really good look which lasted about fifteen minutes. Had my fill of watching then I went into the second room which was practically deserted and danced there.

Earthcore gigs sure do attract an interesting crowd. I'd say the hippies were in the minority last night and it was more of a club event. I'm not sure which clubs everyone frequented, I'd say there were people from all the big ones there. Oh and some absolute freaks of nature. They were there in force. Creeped me out, like they intended.

The music was pretty good throughout the night. Definately different to what I'm used to. Infected played a really good set. It was all their 'new stuff' for the first half, then it seemed a lot of people cleared out while they played their stuff from before Converting Vegetarians. They could have made better use of the guitarist, I only noticed him in the first half of the set. And Duvdev dances funny.

Why did they play last? I suppose everyone would have cleared out after they played judging by the crowd. But still, everyone was coming down or already scattered during the set! I saw numerous munters passed out in the corners at the 3am mark, and a few people who just couldn't move from the second room at about 5.

That was a magnificent set , and an awsome night.
The lights on around 6:15 was pretty cool, as i took the time to turn around and just watch the entire dance floor still cranking to the beat.

It was a touch packed, but hey it keeps the energy high.

Damn, damn cool night. Shame the Mancurian Club after party was dodge-tastic.

nickthecheese said:
I had fun. Except for a certain someone who shat me off completely! :X

0o0o0 gossip. who who.

and no. i didnt go.

Umm that would be me Taliana! ;)=D

It was fun - a very very different crowd of people in there for a psy event and it was strange as i hardly recognised anyone there due to the other event and the general <3 for the EC way of doing things!!

It was good to meet ntc - well to run up to him and accuse him of being a trashmonkey at least! The rest is history.

ozbreaker said:
Umm that would be me Taliana! ;)=D

It was fun - a very very different crowd of people in there for a psy event and it was strange as i hardly recognised anyone there due to the other event and the general <3 for the EC way of doing things!!

It was good to meet ntc - well to run up to him and accuse him of being a trashmonkey at least! The rest is history.

Mwahaha - I was a pretty trashed monkey when you saw me. good times. you wanker.

Loved the show though. Didn't love the car trip back that involved our driver being involved in a crash! don't party and drive the morning after! :(

^That reminds me of the messages I sent to ozbreaker when I got home. He knows what I'm talking about. ;)

firstly, I had a great time!!!!!!!

meh what was the go with them on at 4am!!!??? some of us are getting old and like leaving at that time these days

Was good to meet ozbreaker.

What I liked the most was the fairly diverce crowd. Something even the big day out is lacking these days.