katmeow

Bluelight Crew
Infected Mushroom & Raja Ram

Date: Sat 11th Mar, 2006
Time: 10:00 pm
Venue: Home Nightclub, Darling Harbour
City: Sydney
Cost: $59 + BF

Taking over Home, one of Australia's most luxurious venues, Earthcore will be giving its all with an indoor production second to none.

Special international guests include the godfather of trance Raja Ram (Shpongle/12Mics/Tip World/UK) makes his debut in Sydney alongside favourites Infected Mushroom (live/BNE/Israel), and locals Oculas (live/Floatation Records), Dr Jane (Dirty Donkey), Mark Murphy (Spank), Shangr-la (Earthcore), Luke Harland, Ritchie Jay, Rif Raf (Deep as Funk) and Incognito (Electric Monkeys).

DJs:
Raja Ram/Shpongle, Dr Jane, Mark Murphy, Shangr-la, Luke Harland, Ritchie Jay, Rif Raf, Incognito

Live Acts:
Infected Mushroom, Oculas

Tickets available from:
www.earthcore.com.au, Ticketek, Greentix and the usual outlets

More info:
www.earthcore.com.au

Thinking about going to this for my last night out before uni gets busy... anyone else going?

:)

Would love to see infected mushroom, but i'm wondering whether being in a club will do them justice. More then likely will be there to find out though.

I'm seeing them up here on the 10th of March so I'll let you know what kind of form they're in ;) :D

Altho I'm going to an outdoor event...

^^^ I wish so much it was an outdoor event. If it wasn't for uni, I'd consider flying up there.

I will be there as will the cheese-ridden poseur.

I'm looking forward to see Raja Ram's take on the shpongle experience..

im going to that!!! im so excited...

Im from Canberra, is Home a good club?

im staying in a hotel with a king sized bed and spa in the room!!! HOORAH!!

I'll be there too... in the king size bed and spa with AlphaCharlieID...
yeah, getting munted and listening to infected mushroom and coming back to a munted spa! thats the shit

Yes will be along

its also my birthday that weekend. So look out for miss plastered and disorderly

its my bday on the tuesday before aswell aswell as another friend of mine that is going... w00t for mushroom birthdays!

I would love to go, might have to consult WitchDoctor and Raz and see if i can get the boys to come too :p

t00t t00t

cool meet up at the pav from 7pm on wards only cause booze is cheap and I'm a tightass. Oh and home costs too much for bourbon n coke.

Yeah $60 is wallet bruising. I think I might do the old trick of closing my eyes and handing over a piece of plastic with Master something written on it :D

Signat

^^^ yeah, it was wallet bruising for me too, but I just looked away as I hit submit on payment ;)

Last edited: