• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD :: Harbour Party NYE :: REVIEWS :: Luna Park

Macksta said:
A friend of a friend is looking to sell a ticket to this event. $80 asking price with free home delivery as well. (garlic bread is an extra $3) j/k :p

****The ticket has been taken****

Actually it hasn't...i drove all the way to mosman to pick it up (after promising it to my friend and getting her all excited) only to find that the ticket was for Underwater at Bondi!! 8o 8(

It was one of those "you can't help but laugh" moments.

Well all in all this event was OK, only because of the rides and the people i went with. The fireworks were pretty dismal and none of the DJ sets reached any great heights. House music in the main arena doesn't do it for me in the slightest.

Plus it closed at 3am which was a bit of a bummer.

Another NYE falls by the wayside without really living up to expectations.

:\

Well I had a lot of fun. It didn't seem like the night was rave orintated more like a collection of people from all walks of life that just enjoy using drugs. Infinitely better than the night I spent at wonderland 2 years ago being annoyed by people in pikachu hats...

Plus the closing at 3am allowed me to go out to a house party for some wind down drinks.

Fireworks were amazing, but of course that could have partly been the influence of the MDMA ingested...

Last edited: