• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] Good Vibrations Festival - Sat. 17th Feb '07 Centennial Park REVIEWS!!

Fodder

Bluelighter
Should be a great event peoples!

Beastie Boys are the headlining act, so I would imagine most of us already have tickets, right?!

To find out further information about this event, please go here:
http://www.jammusic.com.au/goodvibrationsfestival/main.html

Basically:
- Venue: Centennial Park, Sydney
- Tickets: $106 (+BF?)
- Date: Sat. 17th Feb. '07

- Line up:
Beastie Boys
Jurassic 5
Timo Maas
Cassius
Nightmares On Wax
Rahzel & DJ JS-1
The Funktrust DJs
and many more...

Post up if you are going! Will be an awesome day/evening out.

Cheers,

Fodds

P.S. This is a tour so will be in other places. Just posting here about the Sydney version. :)

Dear Santa,

I would like a ticket for this please. I have been a very good girl.

Loads of love,

leecie

Santa pre-ordered mine... ;)

I'm definitely there! Woot!

Hang on... that might have been the problem! You have been a 'good girl'. Now, if he is like myself or many others, he is a dirty old man who would MUCH prefer a bad, bad, naughty lil' girl... ;) (at times anyhow :p)

Well... I'd go for the Beastie Boys... but they'll probably do a side-show anyway, and I won't have to put up with actually being at Good Vibrations... (I'm still not over the rain from 2 years ago...)

My friend one tickets on Nova100 (melb) and she is leaving it till the last minute to decide who she wants to take...

:p

I dont do favours just for tickets...the melb ones already sold out.

I heard it was only in Melbourne that J5 AND Beastie Boys were playing!!! I so badly want to go.

Like, badly.

$106 is pretty steep though and I've already bought a ticket to the St Jerome's Laneway festival in Melbourne.... oh but I really want to go. :(

I wasn't overly impressed with it last year, though i was semi ill and mostly busy chasing after a silly girl (Go me!).

Still it'd be awesome to see J5 again just by themselves.

^ Now there's an idea. I don't think I've had as much fun at a concert as I did at J5. Hmmm... can someone just give me a grand so I can go to everything I want to? Thanks!

Pretty sure the lineup is the same for all states. They've gone a very Hip Hop orientated lineup this year with J5, Beaties and Rahzel....not complaining...top acts! James Brown and Talib Kweli were sensational beginning of this year...Sha'll be back in Perth for this one...Belvoir rocks as a venue and Good Vibes is just a grand event in itself...Count me in....;)

*starfalls69* said:
My friend one tickets on Nova100 (melb) and she is leaving it till the last minute to decide who she wants to take...

:p

Tell her if she doesn't take you, that you will disown her completely :p

Surely you'd be the most suitable choice? ;)

I love good vibes - it's always a good day out, even if it's pissing down & your car decides to cark it before you get to the party...

From another BL'er who'll be at Sydney Good Vibes - yay! This will be my first Good Vibes after being too broke in previous years.

*starfalls69* said:

Hey Starfalls, are you sure Melb has sold-out, as i'm pretty certain you can still get tickets from ticketmaster.

Santa didnt bring me a ticket :(

Dear Keej,

I would like a ticket for this please. I have been a very good girl.

Loads of love,

leecie

I'm considering going to this now.. the line up is so good!

Meet up anyone?

I'm mos def going. Beastie Boys and Timo Maas will be my headliners. Meetup sounds cool, but for all the raves, events, festivals and shindigs I've been to; not one have I ever remembered about or found the meetup.

I'm going to be at this :D

Will be celebrating my birthday (Which is on the 15th Feb.) at this.

Looking forward to seeing the following acts at this,who I happen to own some tracks/albums by them on vinyl records:-

Beastie Boys - Heard they are unreal live! %) Plus,have all there major albums on vinyl plus SOME RARE/REMIX tracks of theres.

Timo Maas

DJ Yoda

DJ Dan

Should be a great event =D

if a meetup can be organised i'll be there :) (sydney right?)

i'm sooooo looking forward to London Elektricity and DJ Yoda :

Tix will be purchased on Thurs, hoping it doesnt sell out before payday!!!