Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] Future Music Festival - March 4 - Randwick Racecourse - REVIEWS

leecie

Bluelight Crew
tickets went on sale today (December 29) mods please lock until mid january

FMF-A2-Poster-1_and_2-v1.jpg

Last edited:
ive got my ticket.. Cant wait to see Armin. a whole ehap of my friends 2 car loads are goin up from the gong then going to Gas or something when its over

I bet they moved this because they didn't want anyone climbing the roof again, heh.

I just bought my ticket to this today.. Myself and WitchDoctor will be in attendance.. although its not the kinda event i would normally go to, but i would die for Armin :p Cant wait to see him again :)

The line up for this looks fucking unreal. Is it too soon for me to come back to Sydney? :D ;) I actually brought the flyer home with me so I could pretend :)

Does anyone know the line ups for this event or where i can find them?

Saying that this event was fantastic would be a total understatement!
It was brilliant.
Armin Van Buuren totally rocked the house, he was playful and he really got in with the crowd and came and shook peoples hands and it wasnt a total shit fight to try and get up the front to see him.
I loved every minute of it! and im totally stoked that this event was not as massive as i thought it would be.
Great work by the event organisers! Big thumbs up!=D

It was the best day I have had in quite some time. Armin's 3 hour set felt like it went for 30 mins. I loved how he played with the crowed all the way through.
I couldn't believe how well organised it was. So many cleaners. Good toilets ect..

Big pat on the back to the organisers

I'm so glad to hear it went well. After the disasterous Two Tribes of the last 3 years, it's good to hear someone else got it right.

I agree the venue rocked as well, was mad to be able to sit up on the grandstands and just chill to the subliminal arena, and markus schulz set was friggin awsome to see him having so much fun made his set even more enjoyable:D :D