• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] Future Music Festival '07 - Royal Randwick - March 17 REVIEWS!!

2 Sleeps. With a friends party tomorrow night (free alcohol), it's really not that far away :D

One sleep :D :D Go home from work, grab a 6-pack of cider to make the night's sleep easier and we're there!

SANDER VAN FUCKING DOORN!!! :D :D :D

^^
Oaaaaaaaathhh bruuuuthaaaa!!!!!

11 hours. I need to get some sleep. See y'all there! (those who actually ended up with tickets).

went off!!

well atleast we did!

suprised at how many cops WERE NOT there.

Any how many people forgot to take chewing gum.. and SMOKES.. you scabs.. hahahahahaha

can still hear the music in my head.. brushing my teeth was the best feeling in the world.

ehh, a blear fest like this is always a good day out and provides ample excuse to get munted with friends but I didn't think the lineup really performed. felix da housecat was easily my favourite act (by a long stretch) and really got the crowd going with some awesome mixes. this was followed by riot in belgium who were awesome (as expected). Otherwise, midnight juggernaughts was marred by torrential rain, fedde la grande was unimaginative and repetitive (though I did return for 'put your hands up' - which went off), and carl coxes set was pretty shit as well compared to when I saw him last at BDO several years ago.

Bukem, and ferry corsten were also good and allowed for some crazy dancing. all-in-all a good day but would've been more enjoyable had the rain staved off and certain artists picked up their acts.

peace

Fucking awsome day.

Chris Lake was amazing, definitely glad i chose to spend the last hours there.

JDS were off the ricta yo! The MC that was on towards the end of there set was quite good.

Saw the start of Carl Cox's set, brought back good memories, but i decided on Lake cus i hadn't seen him before.

Had a bit of a shuffle at the Subbies stage. I went to that stage because i love to shuffle, not a huge fan of the crowd there.

I was happy with the weather, it's better than being covered in sweat.

Fedde Le Grand was much better than i was expecting. No commercial shit, except for Put Ur Hands Up 4 Detroit of course, but it was great when he dropped that, the crowd's reaction was crazy.

And thanks to the chick at the bar who gave me a free Smirnoff!! :D

:)

Fucking amazing.

Got in at three due to stupid cab driver (how hard is Bondi > Randwick?), and was amazed at lack of police presence and dog presence (given 2hrs prior I'd been told my mate had to go through 4 dogs just to get in).

Nick Warren was good but the day started at 4pm when Sander started with "Back by Any Demand". Saw his 90mins then caught an hour of Josh Wink. ZOMG he was nuts.

Chilled for half an hour then in for Corsten who had me for almost the entire time. Took 15mins out about halfway through to see Garraud but wasn't feeling the House so let Ferry tear me up again that last hour. Orgasmic.

EDIT: Saw Garraud at the Home after party, fucking amazing.