• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(SYD) Field Day Jan 1st 2006 Domain

Should be sweeeeeet!!! Did i hear correctly that De La Soul are going to be playing??? Im sure they were not on the original line up, if they are, that just made my day 90% better :p

MooShiE said:
Aww Chaos!!! I doubt ill be wearing a trucker hat, and i hope im not a wanker, n im definitely not one of those beautiful people.... :p

This will be my first Sydney event, although the crowd size is starting to worry me, perhaps we should have just gone to Utopia!!!

*sighs*

As a summer festival whore nothing wrong with 20,000+ crowds as long as they have the organisation in place to cope with large crowd numbers. Nothing worse than having to que for well over half an hour for the toilets etc due to bad organisation.

Field Day, Big Day Out, Earthcore etc I go to every year mostly due to good organisation and fantastic crowd vibe.

When an event sells out in 2 minutes and they're hoisting the sold out sign before the actual line is released, you have to expect what kinda crowds going to turn up.

yes I have a ticket and will be at poser day in my trucker cap and labels ;)

MooShiE said:
Should be sweeeeeet!!! Did i hear correctly that De La Soul are going to be playing??? Im sure they were not on the original line up, if they are, that just made my day 90% better :p

de la soul played last year (and for the record, were shite) :X

as for 50,000 tickets being sold, no way. last year had 20,000 and was way too packed. i've been to every field day but you couldn't pay me to go this year.

Hmm... was looking forward to hearing some other peoples opiniolns of the Mass BBQ that was Field Day. Then I realised that most people (like me) are probably still going!

My couple of points on the positives:
Music was good
Misting team was greeeat
Stereo Mcs were fun as always
Those freakish winds that cooled eveything down.

The negatives - IT WAS SOOOOO BLOODY HOT

I am so converted. That had to be the best scatday/new year's day I've ever had. Yes a great deal of the crowd were posers and wankers but we pretty much ignored them. The highlight was Infusion. Never have my ears taken such a beating. 8o

I don't remember Love Generation ever being ten minutes long, but it would sound better with a broken beat rather than a kick.

Gher: same place same time next year ;)

Apart from the heat, that was definitly one of the better new years I've had in a long time.

But with better supplies! Because Heineken cans suck. :p

I enjoyed Field Day, but i must admit it would have been better if i actually knew anyone in Sydney. So apart from sitting around with 3 peeps all arvo, and the stinking heat... we just kinda sat around bored.
Really need a big group of peeps. *sniffs*