Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD - Earthdance (Sydney Park) - 17th sept - REVIEWS

doofqueen

Bluelighter
The world’s most rocking peace festival is back for its third year in the Sydney metro area. This year Earthdance will be celebrating 10th years as a Global festival with 222 locations in 50 countries participating. Sydney will be leading the global movement with the largest Earthdance on the planet after last years attendance of an estimated 20,000. Music will be spread across 5 stages with high quality production by Sydney’s leading sound and lighting companies, an array of creative & environmental workshops, a kids area, 2 fully licensed bars, interactive art installations and much much more. Thanks to the City of Sydney and the public’s support this year will be yet another bigger and better Earthdance. For a list of set-times, activities, workshops and general info see website

Entry is free with gold coin donation appreciated

Strictly no glass on site

www.earthdance.org.au

TRANCE EXPERIENCE LINEUP
Darkchild 9.30am
Meltdown 10.40am
Eegor 11.40am
NoMSG 1.00pm
Jaimz 2.20pm
Finn The BegaSuperstar 3.40pm
Launchpad 5.00pm
Raptor 6.20pm

Sunday 17th September

Who is up for it? :D

Earthdance was so much fun last year that there is no way I'm gonna miss this year. It seems to have become so much bigger this year which is great. Let's hope for a great sun filled Sunday.

I always seem to have alot on with uni at this time of year, but I'll see what I can do cos it sounds like an awesome day :)

500Earthdance_2006_Map_copy.jpg

This one looks to be even bigger than last year. I'm really looking forward to this one. Might even go in early.

Looks interesting...Sha'll make it down!

Electric Earth
10.00 am N-Zed v Sky
11.00 am Deepchild
12.00 pm Simon Caldwell
1.00 pm Stick Figures - live
2.00 pm Trix & Goodfella
3.00 pm Agent 86
4.00 pm Mark Dynamix
5.00 pm Ajax
6.00 pm Mark Murphy
7.00 pm Deep As Fu*k DJ’s

Urban Stage
10.00 am DJ Franco (Mekanarky)
11.00 am Stuart Buchanan
12.00 pm Fire House
1.00 pm Bump DJS
2.00 pm Inna Riddim
3.00 pm Shuey
4.00 pm Ritual
5.00 pm Dopamine
6.00 pm Bass Kleph
7.00 pm Mashy P Feat Vs MC Fold

Reckless Spirit
10.00 am Miss Match
11.00 am Kidd Frisco
12.00 pm Trinity
1.00 pm Ben Korbel
1.45 pm Jaime Doom
2.30 pm Trent Rackus
3.15 pm Martini Club
4.15 pm Bag Raiders DJ set
4.45 pm John Glover
6.00 pm Murat Kilic
7.00 pm The Potbelleez

katmeow said:
I always seem to have alot on with uni at this time of year, but I'll see what I can do cos it sounds like an awesome day :)

You're down to 6 weeks.

Reclaim your life!

Is the Kat in the Cupboard?

astro^boi said:
Looks interesting...Sha'll make it down!

Electric Earth
10.00 am N-Zed v Sky
11.00 am Deepchild
12.00 pm Simon Caldwell
1.00 pm Stick Figures - live
2.00 pm Trix & Goodfella
3.00 pm Agent 86
4.00 pm Mark Dynamix
5.00 pm Ajax
6.00 pm Mark Murphy
7.00 pm Deep As Fu*k DJ’s

Urban Stage
10.00 am DJ Franco (Mekanarky)
11.00 am Stuart Buchanan
12.00 pm Fire House
1.00 pm Bump DJS
2.00 pm Inna Riddim
3.00 pm Shuey
4.00 pm Ritual
5.00 pm Dopamine
6.00 pm Bass Kleph

Reckless Spirit
10.00 am Miss Match
11.00 am Kidd Frisco
12.00 pm Trinity
1.00 pm Ben Korbel
1.45 pm Jaime Doom
2.30 pm Trent Rackus
3.15 pm Martini Club
4.15 pm Bag Raiders DJ set
4.45 pm John Glover
6.00 pm Murat Kilic
7.00 pm The Potbelleez

I think you might be talking about a different earthdance in a different state maybe? :) Or a different event even?

^^ I got all the lineup times from the Earthdance page in the Sydney section...

Those DJ's must all be playing cause they will be on those different stages.

I recognise a few local sydney DnB Dj's in there so it must be the right event in the correct state....

wow ok cool! They did talk about other stages but only mentioned the psy ones i guess on the psy forum. That's awesome that earthdance is encorporating more than psy. Perfect visual = mixed music tastes which come with their own crowd added on to the original Psy. Diversity and coming together at it's best. What earthdance is all about =D

Only three sleeps left!

Less if you're starting a huge one tonight involving enough stimulants to give an elephant a heart attack!
More if you're narcoleptic!

Does anyone know who the dnb acts are who are worth checking out on the urban stage? I haven't had my fix in quite some time

Ugh, I can't go... forgot about prior lunch plans on the other side of the city.

Have fun kids :)

Nexus One said:
Does anyone know who the dnb acts are who are worth checking out on the urban stage? I haven't had my fix in quite some time

From 4pm onwards the Urban stage will be funking it out with those big names playing

The trance experience and beyond boundaries area will be the place to be =D

Last edited:
Nexus One said:

3.00 pm Shuey
4.00 pm Ritual
5.00 pm Dopamine
6.00 pm Bass Kleph

Should be a mixture of DNB and Breaks on this stage...Ritual definately will be playing DNB %)

Cheapest music festival i've ever been to. Wish they were all like that. =D

Had a nice time up on the dusty hill at the Urban Stage. Apart from dust in the eyes from everyone jumpin around like lunatics the stage had a wicked view of the rest of the place. Great advantage point.

I'm so bummed I missed today. Earthdance is always an awesome day out and this is the first time in a few years I havent been. Perfect weather for it!