• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD ;;; EARTHDANCE 2004 ;;; Sydney Park ;;; REVIEWS

Wah! i stayed at homer and sulked and cursed my lungs for feeling like agar plates.. *curses the evil plague*

sounds like you guys had an awesome time :) lucky!

My son and i had an awesome time =D Was there actually a peace circle? because i was a bit late in the morning and was worried i would miss it but people said they didn't think there was one?

I can't believe how many people showd up actually. That dancefloor on the hill was packed and i got so excited when i saw dust rising on grass =D

I didnt see the serial pest there yesterday, i dont think he was hey. Theres a guy i think maybe u confused him with, but hes a regular doofer...

And yeh the crowd was packed last night, was kinda hard to dance in that with the dust... but then i shouldnt have been dancing anyway! haha

and leece yeh i had my eye out for u 2 but alas i didnt see you either; its been a while!!!!!! maybe u look diff too hehe... next time :)

I turned up to this and was going to meet up with whiteboy but somehow miss communication occured. I hope to meet up with you all someother time

Had a great time. What a great venue SYD Park is.

YAY's to Leecie, Slientbob, Backo, Dancinbabe and Co for the great company.
Got me right in the mood for more stompin.

=D

The rain at teh end after we called for the rain gods was perfect. hehe

DJC*

man where the fuck were you guys?^^^ how strange i missed u all.

i have pictures too. will upload them later this evening and post the link... pics are up on ITM now too.

yeah i mist you to djc
had eyes open
ok maybe they were open but i wasnt seeing much other than what was in my head

had uber fun
random crash tackles
trying to corupt whiteboys sister
hehehe
loosing rachel and finding her again
making my thighs like butter easy to spread
mmm

getting crash takled while trying to piss in the bush and some how comeing out dry

'lil leecie said:
lol @ DJC mentioning dancinbabe

I did that deliberately. =D

We spent most of our time bouncing at the funky house tent, but we ventured up to the doof hill on a few occasions.
How good were the firetwirlers towards the end?? :D

DJC*

what time did it actually finish? I had to leave at 8ish or something. Bummed i missed quite a few of you :(

"the web" performed on the brick yard stage would have to have been one of the best sets i heard

the mix of live digridoos live betas and electronic music was just what the doc called for