• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - BL Meetup 2004 - Invitations @ Home - 30th April !

Fire up mother fuckers! ;)

Shal was telling me theres 100+ pple on the guest list tonight so it shaping up to be an extravaganza of epic proportions.

See you guys there!

pretty psyched for this actually, been listening to hardhouse anthems 4 the ed real disk to pump up.

Damn hope the tigers also get up tonight (over penrith) then ill be extra happy. so its basically b4 midnight cargo entrance, on josh or bluelights guestlist.?

When arriving - Please say your on Josh's Guestlist

HOWEVER - If you do say "I'm from Bluelight" they will know what your talking about :D

Hahaha

shals!

8o 8( =D GET READY FOR A Head Craaakaa ! ! ! 8o 8( =D

Last edited:
Re: Read this Shiissstaaa....

Originally posted by shal
Guestlist Entry
Oh =- Also for anyone who hasn't been- Dress code is very casual! No collared shirts or leather shoes, and I've also been told they are discouraging wearing shorts!
Hey dude. The usual friends I fo to sublime with almost always get me a free ticket for subbies and cargo and I go up to the VIP entry to get in. The reason I say this is because last time I went there, I wore adidas trackies and those bastards said that even on a Friday night, the VIP entry is 'slightly' less casual than the bottom entry. They sent me down the bottom and I had to line up and pay.

:)

^^ man I would bar you too if you were wearing adidas trackies to a club. Its a crime against fashion... especially seeing you are in the CBD. Come on man, no adidas trackies please... leave that for your house 8o

in my defense, they weren't snap pants. :D

trackpants are the best. just you wait until friday night at home is called 'Diegos' and its official trackie night.

I'm spending my last (literally) $15 to come to this, you kids had all better show up!!! :X

I'm not staying long, i have to work tomorrow morning, but i'll be there for a little while. :D

If anyone needs a lift from the inner west PM me(my mobile is stoleren:().

C u all there @ 11pm. =D

DJC*

As if we wouldn't be there.

This is an official no piking allowed night.

=D

katmeow said:

This is an official no piking allowed night.

=D

The day that happens is the day nezo starts enjoying NRG!!!

;)

I can already see a few pikers already....*glares @ up_all_night*

DJC*

What the fuck is wrong with this thread? Or is it my internet? I've posted twice in this thread but I can't seem to find either of them...

How was the night? I just finished work at 7am, and I was hoping someone would be up for a beer, oh well. Who showed up and who didn't? What was it like having a room to yourselves?

There better be some decent reviews, I want to know what I missed :)

i reckon it was a pretty mhad night. initially of course i wasn't going to go but senor backo and senorita star_beats convinced me.. and many thanks to the both of them for doing it ! i had a good night!

i didn't really meet any new bluelighters (sigh) as normally happens with me.. i did however meet papermate who seemed like a cool fellow.. i'd never been upstairs for the whole closed off bit before so it was pretty cool :) and the reduced entry fee was also cool. best bit of the night? dancing with some old school friends in beatfix who i thought i'd never see clubbing with me :)
worst bit of the night? another school friend who i ran into saying "wow ****, are you into the whole drug scene now or something?"
(he was one of those cool people from school).
"err no dude, been there done that"

however the look on his face was quite amusing as i was promptly surrounded by good looking bluelighters :D

mad props to SHAL for organising it and getting my name on the list so late ;)

I shall write a response to the nights event when I'm about 99.9% Less scat!

shals :D

/Ouch - Head is hurting dearly...

well i just played soccer. i had about 2hrs sleep. we lost :( i was so scat i forgot my shirt! i had 2 go back and get it, and missed the first 1/4

/me slaps forehead.

as for last night, i had a gr8 time. i met a few new BL's :D all very nice!

im now considering whether 2 play catchup sleep or just head right out again 2nite, lol. hopefully see u all on one of these tues bash's.

Well, that was probably the most fun I've ever had at Subs sober. Thanks so much to Shal for organising it! Was fantastic to meet some new bluelighters too! You seem like fun friendly funny people. I'm uploading the pics from the night so people can have a look at them. You'll find them here .

Let's play spot the munted. :D
<3

Last edited:
^ What the hell is with the flash on your camera? It went crazy in that morons shot :)