• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD (_/_) WINTER BREAK (_|_) Horden Pav. (_\_) July 3rd 2004

Officer chops; what do you mean by "he is all talk"

Ill have you know I am at least 50% silent bullshit. ;)

Well I'll be around somewhere......I'll be wearing my recently acquired Bill and Ted shirt....so if you've got good eye sight and you see a bill and ted shirt, that's me...so come harass me...or else I'll come to the meetup if one is organised

Catch ya later

Be ....excellent ....to each other

i got mine last wednesday, and my mate wants to come so i id think so and i hope so.... go the kiwis!

Well I will be there now
I know ticketek still has tickets cause I just purchased 4 about 10 mins ago.

Ok, well its only 2 days away now... so if no one else will... i may as well try and organise some type of meet...

Since my memory from seeing A Perfect Circle at the hordern back in febuary is a vivid memory... I will say... um... We Shall Meet Dead Centre of the outside area near the hall of horrors of whatever it is across from the hordern... they usually have the cheap undie sales on :p, at 10:45 after qberts set. As for anyone that has been to the hordern, you should know what place im talking about, if anyone else has a better idea... Please Do Tell...

The building is actually called the Royal Hall Of Industries... Im about 90% sure of it.

~*Unofficial Rollcall*~

Apollo
Josh_Nexus
BopGirl
elment^ed
wacky
silentbob
Left to Right
LuSH^PuPPY
Melancholic
Chaos Butterfly
andyE
pete_gasparino
Shoelace
Backo
Mister_Duck
0ff1cer_Ch0ps

Sorry if i have missed anyone, or put u on and ur not going...

Please do tell

Last edited:
i have never been to the horden and have no idea :( i would love to meet you all aswell :) .... you didnt say what time???? lol.... ill try and figure it out when i get there. but if you see a med hight, dark short hair boy with a bright orange diesel t-shirt on looking helpless and lost say and answers to the name andy ..... ITS ME!!!!! :D

lol opps...... by dark short hair boy i mean, a boy with dark short hair!^^^

*dusts himself off after about 3 years away from bluelight*

Well I think my first post back should be a big 'Oooooohhhhhh yeah!' I'll be there, and scary enough after all these years I still recognise a few of the names around here.

I'll try to make it to the meetup.

--
MDMA-4-ALL (And a large coating of dust for me)

I havent got a clue where the meetup point is.... but never mind. Ill try to find it.

Failing that, I stick out like a sore thumb.... anyone who has seen me before should be able to find me.

Crap!! I've been wanting to go to this for ages and now that I finally look it up.. it's tomorrow!!!

And also Riot Grrl's 21st is on that night... maybe I'll give her a spare ticket for her birthday and then drag her away.

Sounds like a plan...

ticketek.com is sold out... =(

Last edited:
MDMA-4-ALL Haha its soo NOT been 3 years since you last posted on BL, stop trying to sound all uber oldskool and stuff. :p =D Good to see you back on board though.

As for the meetup location....as you go in through the gates the RHOI is just on your left, and the Horden is on your right, simple. Go over to the hall on the left. =D

DJC*

I'll be there ;) .

I should be at the meet up. What time will it be?

I'll be wearing a black 'Naughty By Nature' beanie %) .

i asked that like 7 posts ago???? im going all out here and suggesting6ish? sounds a bit early but any other suggestions , otherwise ill be there at about 6-6:15

Last edited:
11:30... 6 is too early... and everyone will be all amped up because ugly duckling had finished... qbert had just finished... and then we are waiting for TCM...

well thats why i think 11:30 would be cool

ok good idea 11:30. ill be pretty off my face but ill try control myself