Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD - 1234 Meetup // friday march 18 // the clare - REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll call you earlier on during the day for pre,pre,pre drinks, I think I got Naughtiest Maximus convinced to come aswell,

I'll probably be there around... 8-9ish I guess? Since uni's back it will probably be packed by then but ah well. See you there!

preacha said:
i wasn't going to go, but due to the vast amount of people urging me to attend

well

i didn't want to let anyone down :D

did someone say EGO !?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

DJC* said:
LOL i'd soo love to just not turn up and show you kids i mean business, but you all know i'll be there. :p =D

That said, i'm still not staying long.

I'm heading straight from work, so there will be no meeting of anyone at teh station or lifts offered/required, sorry guys.

DJC*

and also we know where you live so we would just cam out on your front ste till you came out and drank with us

magpi said:
and also we know where you live so we would just cam out on your front ste till you came out and drank with us

LOL you know where i USED to live, not where i live now!!! =D

WINNER!!! :p

Hmmm....well i'm going to be there around 7ish, so i'll reserve a seat for those late kids. But you had better get there asap, coz i can only hold off those uni kids for soo long...

DJC*

DJC* said:
LOL you know where i USED to live, not where i live now!!! =D

WINNER!!! :p

Hmmm....well i'm going to be there around 7ish, so i'll reserve a seat for those late kids. But you had better get there asap, coz i can only hold off those uni kids for soo long...

DJC*

EDIT

i was gogin t post somthing
but sounded to sooky so i got rid of it

you know the uni kids will all be there from like 3 or 4 in the afternoon right? dont you work people understand our uni culture?!?! we used to start drinking at 11am on a friday hehe. I'll be there with DJC =D

i'v got a busy day ahead everyone have a good day and i'll see you all tonight!!!!
party on!!!!

i'm coming fo sho! jay has ever so kindly offered to meet me in the city and make all navigational decisions for me, and i'm pretty sure i've sufficiently bribed naughtiest_maximus into coming.

this will be way much fun :)

oooee erin! how exciting =D

il be there like 6:30-7 depending on DJC. seeyas toooniggghht!

i think me, raverchik, and hhc are showing up around 7ish :/

Don't ya love work lunches... (half pissed) if only i could go home now

I'll be there around 8:30-9 now..gotta get some money from an aquaintence* ;)

*my mum

well i just got home....good too meet everyone...

officer chops you've got some explaining to do buddy!! i'm afraid the explanation you gave us all just doesn't cut it!

big hello to all i met...i'll write in some more detail tomorrow....right now i'm gonna get some sleep :)

Status
Not open for further replies.