Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD - 1234 Meetup // friday march 18 // the clare - REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god...

1234: you should of stayed with us on the wekend. we would of looked after you ;)

lucky i wasn't there...geez i shouldn't have left so earlie....not sure if this is a joke that u got punched..but seriously punch back man....or i would have done it for you if i was there.....7 years of..martial arts for nothing now...my dream of being your body gaurd all shattered

^^^ isnt the first thing they teach you in martial arts is that your skills you learn arent to be used in attack mode?

^ Depends on your style.

i'd say anyone styding ninjitsu is not really looking to only defend themselves.

Brad, if you diss my shit like that again, you'll lose more cred and I wont share the bulbotron with you at EC this year. considdah yourself warned. :|

*starfalls69* said:
^^^ isnt the first thing they teach you in martial arts is that your skills you learn arent to be used in attack mode?

^^ yea but...if someones in trouble...or sumthing or u feel like kicking ass do it..

black belt is the real one u gotta watch out for...if u hit someone and ur black belt u can get fucked up hard...i think by 3rd dan ur classed as a weapon or sumshit like that

Anyways... it was nice to catch up with everyone again :)

Magpi... you are a slut... and I love it... so next time at my place or yours?!? =D

Zandesh, I must say you are a champ, so much nicer in person :) top bloke :)

Brad... you are a bum... why did you leave so early.... you bum... but anyways, was great to catch up again.

nick l'fromage and meangirl, you guys rock... poker rocks, port rocks, spiritus... not so rocking... but hey, it made nick fun to watch ;)

DJC* and Kat, pleasure as usual :)

I arrived to late to catch up with Keystroke and Bella... you biatch... you were meant to still be there ;) next time :)

Tyler, it was another one of our not so long conversations, I'm sure we'll get a longer one soon...

Ummm... I'm tired and I can't remember the exactitude of everyone else that was there... well except for the other Sam's who insisted on yelling out CB as much as they could... bah to you... I'm secure in my jadedness ;)

Everyone else, you rock... I'm mentioning you sort of... my addled brain just isn't bringing the names to the forefront of my brain...

I think I've used too many smilies in this post... I don't want to edit it, so I'll push my luck and see if this last one will work:

CB :)

Nice to meet you all and again for some.
I was very drunk.

THE END ;) .

'lil leecie said:

ps. *ahem* thats ok i dont need a mention :p

I thought you were lovely in all stages of the night, and the following morning :) <--- argh, a CB smiley! 8o

Status
Not open for further replies.