• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD: 01/01/05 - Embrace-Luna Park - REVIEWS

Ok kidz, have a fun one tonight, I'll shoot for the meetup tomorrow. This is going to be a fun day.

Wire.

so did we all have a good time?

I was only there from 5 to 10 but had a good ol' groove and enjoyed myself immensely.

Happy New Year!

My day/night was ok. :\

It wasnt the best event on nye/day Id been to by far because there were a few things that the promoter didnt deliver and I think the crowd was generally pissed off about that.

The music was ok, hard trance was awesome , was good to hear all the old tracks from the Year. Breaks room was pathetic although that was the air conditioned room so that was a good thing.

Generally the crowd was a little dodgey I felt and everyone was bitching about the false promises all night which was a big fuck up. :X

My good points were seeing people that I havent seen for ages (Beth, russ <3 ) You guys are awesome.

I dont feel too bad today and thats probably due to my sensible recreation activites over the past few days 8o

Ahahah!

Yah when I first arrived I was bored as (like a few peoplei chatted to), and wanted to leave at about 4:30, but I stuck it out, ran into a beautiful friend and then my mind was changed. Turned out to be a bit of fun.

Enjoyed Dumonde's set immensely, but not towards the end of it. I loved the breaks room, I guess because it wasnt all dark and smokey, and it had quite a happy vibe about it.

Didnt go on any rides, so um yah...

Also I missed the meetup, because i forgot about it - but I doubt anyone really remembered (I hope). So sorry :(