• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] – 22/10/05 – Black Magic Apocalypse @ Sydney State Sports Centre

sassy85

Bluelighter
Black Magic Apocalypse
Black Magic Arena, The Training Arena, Sydney State Sports Centre
Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush Bay
9pm - 7am

Release yourself into the night as the warriors of the apocalypse assemble. The field is set, the heavenly host and demonic horde await. Arrayed against the forces of oblivion humanity assembles for one final show of solidarity.

One party to end all parties.

Forty thousand watts of pure pounding bass screams across the landscape, destroying all in it's path as the shamans of hard trance call forth their champions.

As the walls crumble and entropy takes hold, party like there is no tomorrow within Transmission's citadel, housing a Chromatic production rig that'd make an angel cry.

The lights, the lasers, the highest calibre of sound. We're ready. Are you?

It's the last night on earth, will you go out with a bang!

YouMustBeTHERE!

Scot Project

DJ Scot Project is one of the best producers on Earth. He produces pumping, breathtakingly uplifting tracks such as 'FM' and 'L'. A General in the battle of the apocalypse he wields phat bass and sharp kicks like lethal weapons. Headlining some of the worlds biggest dance events such as Global Gathering, Creamfields and Gods Kitchen, Dj Scot Project is the epitome of the international superstar DJ. This is his 6th visit to Sydney. Rivers will run red with blood, the sky will rain fire and Scot Project will take you to Heaven before Blutonium Boy takes you to Hell.

Blutonium Boy v John Ferris

The name Blutonium Boy is synonymous with thumping hellish hardstyle. As the devil in charge of Blutonium records, one of the worlds most prominent hard dance labels, he is responsible for the global hit "Dreams in my fantasy" along with such tracks as "Brainshooter, Tracking your mind," and "Make it loud". John Ferris a local luminary also appears on the Blutonium label, John is responsible for two hit singles on the European vinyl charts; "Legalise" and "Hard Style and Acid". As a worldwide exclusive to Black Magic, John Ferris will be playing back to back with Blutonium Boy. Prepare yourself, because Blutonium packs a punch.

Line-Up
Main Arena
9pm - 10.30pm: Nitrioz, Spank, Shadower
10.30pm - Midnight: Bexta, Pee Wee, Matrix
Midnight - 2am: Scot Project
2am - 3am: Nervous, Steve Hill
3am - 5am: Blutonium Boy, John Ferris
5am - 6.30am: Nik Fish, Amber Savage, Hell Raiser
6.30am - 7.30am: Yoshi, Chia, Chester

Rendezvous Outdoor Funk and Electro Marquee
9pm - 10pm: Swee Ling
10pm - 11pm: Grant Foley
11pm - Midnight: Ascension, Four 2 the Floor DJ comp winner
Midnight - 1am: Toby
1am - 2am: Tim Rae
2am - 3am: Ronny Clark
3am - 4am: Tony Peppa
4am - 5am: Rod Lee
5am - 6am: Sam Serene
6am - 7am: Mitch Buchanan

VIP Early Bird offer - ON SALE NOW!

Buy 3 tickets, get a Bonus Ticket!
Plus get 3 x VIP Commemorative lanyards
This lanyard gains you priority entry into the event and access to an exclusive meet and greet with international DJs; Scot Project and Blutonium Boy
3 tickets = $209 + bf & postage

Single Early Bird Tickets - $59.90 + bf & postage

Outlets

Standard tickets also available at:

Ticketek
One Stop Dee Jay, Darlinghurst
Central Station Records, Darlinghurst
3 Mobile, Railway Parade, Cabramatta
Urban Store, Hornsby

I'm definately up for this one!!!! Anyone else?? Scot Project always puts on a good show!!!

=D Can't wait!!

It's 8 days before my 21st birthday so i will more then likely be there running a muck for my bday!

sassy85 said:
Scot Project always puts on a good show!!!

hehe when i saw the title i was gonna make that exact comment!

there's a fair chance i might drag my jaded arse along to this one.

Good stuff guys, you'd be silly to miss this one!! This is gonna be an awesome event!!

The buy 3 get 1 free thing for the tickets makes the tickets work out to under $60 each!! Bargain!!! =D

Huez - i'm up for celebrating ur 21st birthday!! Hehehe Any excuse for me to party!! ;)

Probability of me being there is very, very high :) I finish uni that week, so this may well be the celebration night!

haha thanks sassy, it will probably be a big night for me, actually everynight is always a big night for me this time i'll just have a better excuse!

Ok... I have my ticket, so Mr Donny Dont... get yourself organised :)

Got my tickets in the mail today!!

Can't wait!! Our "Sik Kunt Krew" shirts will be on again so make sure you keep an eye out for us!! =D

sassy85 said:
Can't wait!! Our "Sik Kunt Krew" shirts will be on again so make sure you keep an eye out for us!! =D

Hehe that's awesome :)

I'm 99% in....just need confirmation.

Still deciding if i should keep a low profile for awhile or goto this, i really should seeing its so close to my bday, a week before which is kinda stopping me. My body can't handle 2 massive weekends in a row these days haha. I'll probably go i'll decide in the next week.

Well looks like i'm going to this now. Only because it was buy 3 get 1 free, so i kinda got sucked into it by my brother. I'll be going straight but, have to save my brain and liver for the following weekend! Anyone that wants to get me a 21st present please feel free to....:D