Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderator: F.U.B.A.R.
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Swiss prescription heroin approach

the_void

Bluelighter
Hi , I have heard in Switzerland there is a program that gives addicts prescription heroin as well as a job.

Any links to this programs official website? ( I know German , so language is not a problem )

We should have implemented the Swiss approach to heroin years ago , we didnt -consequently we have the fent / carfent nightmare to deal with

I would like to know, have the Swiss dodged the fent nightmare we have now?

In my part of North America there is hydromorphone prescription available for injection due to covid & fent - but thats too little, too late

The only possibility I see now is both prescription heroin and fentanyl (whichever the user prefers) for confirmed addicts

Thanks !

Last edited:

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
Heroin Assisted Treatment is covered by their health insurance, check out this page for lots of info, couldn't find an actual site for a clinic however.

I'm guessing they don't even have a fent crisis when you can get pure heroin on demand / in tandem with methadone if you so desire:

edit: there's a place in Bern called Contact Netz but I can't cope with all this German, you're on your own :p

Last edited:

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
I’m guessing you have to be a Swiss citizen or at least a resident. Can’t imagine they’d give any passing tourist a prescription.
Probably not, otherwise I'm sure the junkie collective around the EU would've congregated around Zurich's needle park by now.

pinkpapaver

Bluelighter
I'd be happy with zo morph over methadone if I could get my doc to px in preference and then I'd not have to deal with cgl shower. As long as I remember their phone is never answered. They sent out texts last week apologising and telling us to email.
It's don't call us we Re too busy everywhere. Do it yourself on line. And cut folk off or force them. Don't turn up, don't ring, they lie.
Yeah, I'd like a programme like this. I might just have to create it myself. Social prescriber provider niche I'm looking into. I

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I have a friend who lives in Canada & she works at a needle room. She gets diladin (sp?) on script & also have a vending type machine giving them out also. Parts of Canada are truly fucked up!!!

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
At least now I know where I am going if I'm On the run and need to leave the country:D

the_void

Bluelighter
Semi off topic : does anybody know if the fentanyl contaminated heroin didn’t happen in Switzerland because off the Swiss approach ?

Any Swiss here to chip in ? Thanks 😊

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
Semi off topic : does anybody know if the fentanyl contaminated heroin didn’t happen in Switzerland because off the Swiss approach ?

Any Swiss here to chip in ? Thanks 😊

Fentanyl hasn't really taken off in Europe. It seems to be a predominantly American Heroin / Mexican cartel phenomena.

Our heroin comes from Afghanistan and for the most part isn't adulterated with synthetic opiates. I've only heard of a couple cases of contaminated batches say over the last decade in the UK, and a problem in Estonia particularly during a heroin drought.

Fairy of the Flowers

Greenlighter
Our heroin comes from Afghanistan and for the most part isn't adulterated with synthetic opiates. I've only heard of a couple cases of contaminated batches say over the last decade in the UK, and a problem in Estonia particularly during a heroin drought

The last time I spoke to a homeless person about the local heroin he said people had died from dirty gear that had shit in it, must of been brought in up someone's ass and the bag split, or swallowed and split in the colon or something, nasty way to go

seedee

Bluelighter
Sorry it is Dilaudid (dihydromorphinone)
could be wrong but i always thought dilaudid was just the instant release form of hydro's(the hydromorphone extended release beads)

upon some reSeatch they ar e the same sorry

pinkpapaver

Bluelighter

Fentanyl hasn't really taken off in Europe. It seems to be a predominantly American Heroin / Mexican cartel phenomena.

Our heroin comes from Afghanistan and for the most part isn't adulterated with synthetic opiates. I've only heard of a couple cases of contaminated batches say over the last decade in the UK, and a problem in Estonia particularly during a heroin drought.
This is the thing. I was just talking to drug worker. And they're all trained to tell you you're not smoking heroin, "everyone says it's not real heroin that comes in here, they do t know what it is, you're safer on a script bullah" it's fits and starts but I find the quality decent enough and the odd wonderba batch of gear.
I live in between Aston and alum rock. I'm perfectly positioned to get it off the plane. But there are mupets out there who even here still manage to buy the worst product there is.

the_void

Bluelighter
This is the thing. I was just talking to drug worker. And they're all trained to tell you you're not smoking heroin, "everyone says it's not real heroin that comes in here, they do t know what it is, you're safer on a script bullah" it's fits and starts but I find the quality decent enough and the odd wonderba batch of gear.
I live in between Aston and alum rock. I'm perfectly positioned to get it off the plane. But there are mupets out there who even here still manage to buy the worst product there is.

Excellent thank you .

That reminds me , why did fentany/carfentanil make it to the black market Instead of analogues weaker than fentanyl , like remifentanil ?

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Excellent thank you .

That reminds me , why did fentanyl and carfentanil make it to the black market Instead of m analogues weaker than fentanyl , like remifentanil make it to the black market instead?
This is the sort of thing that makes me think its a conspiracy of the cia adulterated drugs by getting involved in large scale distribution. It wouldn't decrease profits only marginally to use something even slightly safer, so I don't think greed can be blamed