• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Swine Flu Alert In Cocaine!

I hear there is alot of coke floating around in Sydney. Does anyone know whats the average quality here in Sydney? I have only done coke in EU which wasnt good or bad but meeh ive only had a chance to try almost pure coke a few times other times it was way too cut. Im hoping its good because it costs exactly 3 times more here than in EU. Might be cheaper flying to Columbia and doing it there lol

I hear there is alot of coke floating around in Sydney. Does anyone know whats the average quality here in Sydney? I have only done coke in EU which wasnt good or bad but meeh ive only had a chance to try almost pure coke a few times other times it was way too cut. Im hoping its good because it costs exactly 3 times more here than in EU. Might be cheaper flying to Columbia and doing it there lol

It almost would be if you had a decent sized habit. A couple grams and you've got a plane ticket, it's kind of absurd how expensive it is, I don't know why anybody would bother unless they're getting mates rates or are absolutely loaded.

Pure coke? lol

Mate ur always dick sizing. I dont think u even knew what drugs were when i started taking them. besides our drug habbits are alot different to urs. Too bad u always get the shit cut stuff lol

^^^^ did i just read 'coke' and 'acetone' in the same sentence!???!?!?!!!!!!

so it is true! if you do live long enough, you will see everything. LMAO

far out dude, you can't just wash coke like you would shards.. jesus h christ.. in its purest form, coke is freebased methodically to heat out the impurities. that is when it's in pure form, and can thereby be smoked.

fucken.. like to see how much coke is left over if you tip it into a glass of acetone 8o