Cycle Advice Sustanon 250 (and anavar?) newbie questions

Zerø

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, I'm a 38 year old Male looking to start experimenting with PED's. From research it seems like the general consensus on a starter cycle is 500mg per week. I am not looking to go crazy, just a little boost while minimizing side effects. Thoughts on 500mg/pw? Being my first time using any PED would less be better to see how I react? Thoughts on Anavar stacked with it? Dosage differences if doing both as a stack rather than just one? PCT advice with these products? Appreciate your advice. Seems to be a lot of good knowledge on here that will eat up a lot of my time sifting through it!

Hey everyone, I'm a 38 year old Male looking to start experimenting with PED's. From research it seems like the general consensus on a starter cycle is 500mg per week. I am not looking to go crazy, just a little boost while minimizing side effects. Thoughts on 500mg/pw? Being my first time using any PED would less be better to see how I react? Thoughts on Anavar stacked with it? Dosage differences if doing both as a stack rather than just one? PCT advice with these products? Appreciate your advice. Seems to be a lot of good knowledge on here that will eat up a lot of my time sifting through it!

Popular steroid boards might advocate 500mg/week, but we are a harm reduction forum and believe you can achieve good results with much less..
For a first cycle testosterone only is advised, read the stickies above as to why PCT is pointless...

Popular steroid boards might advocate 500mg/week, but we are a harm reduction forum and believe you can achieve good results with much less..
For a first cycle testosterone only is advised, read the stickies above as to why PCT is pointless...

Thank you GF, I'm glad I found this place then, as harm reduction is my #1 concern.

Thank you GF, I'm glad I found this place then, as harm reduction is my #1 concern.

Thank you again, I am going to follow that first cycle guide, using test enathlete instead of sustanon 250 (I know there is debate on which is better). I've also went to spot injections, as I am new to this, and I have one more question. Bacteriostatic water? Do I need to use it and if so, how much?

Sustain and enanthate aren’t better/worse. An equal dose of each will yield the same results for all practical purposes.

Bacteriostatic water is for reconstituting lyophilized (freeze dried) powders so you wouldn’t need it for AAS if that’s what you’re asking...

Swim is exactly right. You will probably feel Sustanon faster though since it has a short-acting ester in it (Prop). Ive only used Sust and have had great results in the past. I'm sure if I used Test E, they would be the same.